Chapter 51: Let me heal you

Warning: Read at your own risk. You might pee or choke at Suho's Point of View in this chapter. And please, I do not take any responsibility if you use the words that are used in this book. Thank you.

---

Bloom's POV

I stared into the ceiling, gathering the energy to sit on the comfy bed. Where am I? This doesn't look like my room in the mansion. I just woke up seconds ago yet pain was rushing in my whole body. I took a deep breath as I slowly sat on the bed. I looked around and this wasn't any room that I could remember.

I looked at my legs and saw that I had lots of bandages and bruises on them. I felt pain on my back and in my face. What happened? I don't remember a thing. I closed my eyes as happenings of me walking in a deserted street, being slapped, punched and caned appeared on my mind. I gritted my teeth as I heard someone walking towards the room that I was in.

"Oh, you're already awake. How are you feeling? I made you chicken soup. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"

I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol. I looked at him as I suddenly burst out crying. "C-Chanyeol," I whispered as he looked at me, quickly walking towards me and taking my arms and giving me a small kiss on the nose. "D-did I say something?" He asked as I chuckled. I shook my head and gave him a hug, wrapping his neck with my arms. "I'm so happy that you're here." I whispered on his ear as we fell to the ground. Me on top of him as his hands were gently wrapping my waist and my arms still around his neck.

"I-I don't know what'll happen to me if you weren't there last night." I said while burying my face on his chest. I can feel his abnormal heart beat as he placed his chin on top of my head.

"Me neither." He whispered as I felt him blushing.

He chuckled while touching the fabric of the shirt I'm wearing. I looked down as my eyes widen in shock. I'm wearing an oversized green t-shirt that was above the knees. I wasn't wearing any shorts or pants but just underwear. "Y-you. . .?" I covered my mouth in shock. He nodded. "Would I let you sleep in your bloody uniform? And besides, I didn't look nor touch your restricted parts, I swear." He chuckled again.

I looked down, a bit embarrassed and conscious. "Why oh why." I mumbled while cupping my cheeks and shaking my head. My heart beat was abnormal and my face was literally turning red. He laughed while giving me a hug. "You're so cute." He said as I let out a giggle.

A sudden pain on my lower back suddenly occurred as I let out a gasp. "I-I'm sorry. I-I wasn't aware that I-I was pressing your wound."

"O-ouch." I gripped Chanyeol's shirt as he loosened his hug on my waist. "W-wait. I-I have an o-ointment." He said while standing up and rushing towards outside. I shut my eyes tight as groans keep escaping my mouth. A tear fell as the wound kept torturing me.

I felt arms on my legs and another on my upper back as I rose up from the floor and down to the bed. "It's going to be alright. Ssshh." Chanyeol whispered while lifting the back part of the shirt up. "It might add a bit more pain but it'll subside soon." He said as I nodded while taking a handful of fabric, clutching it as Chanyeol dabbed the ointment on my back gently.

"I-it hurts, Yeol." I looked at him as tears were falling from my eyes.

"Ssshh. It'll all feel better soon."

He hushed as he ran his fingers on my hair. He dabbed the cotton on my back for a few times as the pain vanished and I felt relaxed. "Aah~" I sighed as Chanyeol chuckled and said, "It feels good now huh?"

I nodded as the door burst open and I saw someone's figure.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"