Chapter 11: Advice from Suho

Bloom's POV

I turned my back and it was Chanyeol who was sweating and was breathing heavily. "Chanyeol?" I asked as I stood up. "Bloo---" But before he could finish on what he was saying, his eyes suddenly closed and he fell into my arms.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" I said as I tried to lift him up. "Someone please help me!" I yelled as some of the students were making a crowd.

"Bloom?" A familiar voice shouted as he went through the crowd. "Suho! Help me please!" I said as Suho grabbed Chanyeol's other hand over his neck up to his shoulder.

"1-2-3 Lift!" He commanded as we lift him up. "Man, you're so heavy!" He said. "Noona Bloom, let me carry him instead of you." A 2nd Year Colleague said as I gave him Chanyeol's arm.

I opened the door as some FanGirls of Chanyeol were following us. I opened the door as Suho and the Student carried Chanyeol to the Clinic Bed.

"Ms./Mrs./Nurse/Doc/Whatever you are, please help my brother!" Suho said. "Chanyeol, please be alright." I muttered as I tightly hugged his bag. "You know, you should be hugging Chanyeol not the bag." Suho joked as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Suho!" I yelled in Korean. As I was looking at Chanyeol, the Nurse went to him and started to unbutton his shirt. "W-What are you doing, Nurse?" I asked with a red face and looked at the window.

Both of them chuckled at the same time. "Don't worry Bloom. It's only temporary for me to do this for him to breathe properly, right Mr. Kim?" She asked Suho who was silently laughing.

"He's fine. Nothing to worry, but his breathing is kinda abnormal." She wrote something on her notebook. "What? Abnormal? What do you mean by 'Abnormal'?" Suho asked in a funny tone. The Nurse raised an eyebrow with a playfully smile. Suho laughed. "What I mean is, Chanyeol's breathing isn't normal. It can result into Asthma or maybe something worst." She said. "W-worst?" I asked. "Lung Problems." She looked down. "But don't worry. You can start preventing it now by doing these healthy habits." She gave Suho a piece of paper.

"Healthy Diet. Exercise. Drink plenty of water. Plenty of sleep. 60% for Veggies, 30% for meat, fats and 10% for Milk and Juice. And especially, don't tire him out." She smiled. Suho looked shock because his face was like: '0'

"Shut your mouth, dear. You might catch flies." We giggled as he shook his head. "Uh. Thanks Miss." Suho smiled.

"So..." She putted her ballpen on her pocket. "I have an order coming and is it alright if I leave you guys here?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Call me if you need anything, okay?" She opened the door. "Sure." Suho smiled.

I silently sat down to his side. "Please be alright." I muttered. I gently took his hand and rested my forehead on it. "Please, Chanyeol." I whispered in Korean.

~~~

Minutes passed by and the silent era of the room wouldn't leave. Suho was busy reading a book while I was looking at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol must be really lucky." Suho started. "Why?" I asked him. "He has you as his Best Friend." He smiled without looking. I smiled back.

I rubbed Chanyeol's hand as the door suddenly opened.

"Where is he?" He asked in Korean. "You're finally here, Kai." Suho replied as he scanned his book to the next page. Suho seems calm. "Sorry Hyung, Ma'am Kwon dismissed us late." He reasoned out. "Yeah."

I looked at him and he was gaping at us. He looked shock but calm in his appearance.

I raised my brow and rolled my eyes. "Why are you holding his hand?" He asked as Suho looked at me. "Is it wrong?" I asked. "What?" He abruptly asked as he walked towards me. "Is it wrong?" I asked with bitterness. "Yes." He replied quick. "Then why?" I asked as I stood up and let go of Chanyeol's hand.