four☆

"alright, alright. i won't say it again. unless you want me too." seungcheol winked and gave her a playful smirk.

"elf-nim! i love rudolph!" sooyoung said happily as she was brought back by his dog.

"aw, do you? im sure he loves you too!" seungcheol turned to sooyoung with a sweet smile.

"do you have a split personality? one second, you're all flirty and creepy with me then the next you're caring and adorable to sooyoung-" yeonhee pointed out.

"i can be caring and adorable to you too." seungcheol said with a grin.

"you're still creepy, you know." she rolled her eyes.

"elf-nim! will you and rudolph come back home with us pleaseee?" sooyoung stood up and started pulling on seungcheol's sleeve.

"do you want us to?" he cooed at her, then he leaned towards yeonhee's side and whispered.

"look, your little sister even wants me to go home with you."

"sooyoung-ah, that's not rudolph and this creep isn't an elf. let's leave them here, okay?" yeonhee suggested eagerly to her little sister who refused and started pulling seungcheol by his sleeve towards the general direction of their house.

seungcheol raised his eyebrows in amusement at yeonhee, who grumbled and followed behind the two of them.

///