five☆

when yeonhee opened the door and reluctantly let seungcheol and his dog in, sooyoung ran in ahead and started telling their parents all about the 'magical elf and rudolph'.

yeonhee rolled her eyes and gestured towards the living room.

"hi honey, is this the magical elf, we have here?" yeonhee's mum raised an eyebrow at her.

"yep, the super magical elf." yeonhee said sarcastically.

"come on and sit down." yeonhee's mum chuckled and gestured towards the couch where seungcheol took a seat awkwardly while sooyoung started to play with his dog.

yeonhee reluctantly took a seat beside him after her mother shot her a look.

"im seungcheol and your two lovely daughters met me at the park earlier." seungcheol grinned and bowed his head slightly at yeonhee's mother.

"aw, sooyoung seems obsessed with you're dog here." she chuckled.

"he's rudolph, mum, not a dog!" sooyoung argued.

"okay, sweetie. and it's great to meet you. you seem like a very nice boy. im sure yeonhee is happy to meet someone like you."

"muum~" yeonhee groaned and looked away from her mother.

"happy to meet someone like me, eh?" seungcheol leaned to the side and whispered to yeonhee flirtyly, all while keeping a cheerful grin on his face.

"shut up, seungcheol." yeonhee snarled softly.

///

a/n; omg did everyone see svt's special stage where there performed mansae + akkinda? gosh, it was the best ;;