seven☆

"okay okay! im leaving. cmon, coco. but promise me you'll answer your phone when i call you." seungcheol nodded his head eagerly.

"wait- you have my number?" yeonhee squinted at him.

"i may or may not have sent myself a text using your phone while you were feeding coco." he flashed her an innocent smile.

"wow- i. okay. you're even creepier than i thought."

"im only creepy for you, sugar." seungcheol smiled and snapped his fingers for coco to follow him.

he waved goodbye and blew a kiss to yeonhee, who rolled her eyes. yeonhee watched him turn the corner at the street and she turned around to enter her house.

just then, her phone beeped, notifying her of a call.

"hello?" she answered, hoping with all her might that it wasn't seungcheol.

"hi, sugar."

"wow- already? you just left. like literally just left." she chuckled to herself as she reentered her house.

"i missed you already."

"wow, stop." she laughed and was aware that her parents and sooyoung were staring at her from their place in the living room.

"im just telling the truth. well, its late. go to sleep. i will be calling you tomorrow. dont ignore my call okay!" seungcheol said quickly before hanging up.

yeonhee heard him hanging up and looked down at her phone in her hand with an amused look on her face.

tomorrow then.

///

a/n; i suddenly have a lot of free time ok so i apologise for the fact that this is the third update for today : )