six☆

about a half hour had passed and seungcheol had won over both yeonhee's parents by how intellectual he was in both sports and cooking. while yeonhee thought he was being pretentious.

sooyoung had also begun to feel carrots to 'rudolph' who's real name was coco.

while seungcheol chattered away with yeonhee's parents, yeonhee had slowly drifted off the feed carrots to coco with sooyoung.

After another painful half an hour, yeonhee began to get bored and she took her seat beside seungcheol again.
"when are you going to leave, seungcheol? coco has eaten about seventeen carrots now-"

"yeonhee!" yeonhee's father frowned.

"no, sir. its about time i left. yeonhee's right." he smiled politely at yeonhee's dad and walked over to coco and sooyoung.

"elf-nim, can i ride rudolph again?" sooyoung looked up at seungcheol with wide eyes.

"ah, alright. come on, let's get you on him." seungcheol smiled and helped sooyoung onto coco. coco gently paraded around the house.

"thanks for making sooyoung so happy." yeonhee thanked seungcheol with a smile as they walked towards the front door together.

"i can make you happy too." seungcheol winked at her and smirked his usual smirk.

"ah, just as i was beginning to think you were nice." yeonhee stuck out her tongue.

"i am nice! unless you want me to be naughty." seungcheol brought up the nice/naughty business again, causing yeonhee to groan.

"get out of my house before i hit you with my shoe."

///

a/n; ok this story is probably going to end soon bc i don't know what im doing