Ki Hong Lee Part 1

You have been working as an intern at Film company. You daily job was to get coffees and type up reports for your boss. You loved your job but sometimes it felt like a full time job. You often got late night texts or calls from your boss. The texts either told you your tasks for tomorrow or the big events of tomorrow.
You had fallen asleep reading one of your favorite book series, the Maze Runner. Having been asleep for only a few hours, you awoke to the sound of your phone ringing.
"Hello," you said half awake.
"Hello, (Y/N)" your boss replied.
"Oh hello, Mr. Williams. What is the news for tomorrow?" You said nervously.
"Tomorrow we will have an important guest. I want you to handle their every need."
"Yes sir."
You put the phone down and fell back asleep.
***
You had gotten up early and picked out your most professional outfit. You knew today was very important to your boss. Gathering your things you left the apartment. You called for a taxi, you were headed to your boss's favorite coffee shop.
You had ordered three Carmel machiatos. One for you, your boss, and the guest. The order took only five minutes but it felt like an enterity.
"Thank you ma'am," you said paying the barista.
Grabbing the coffees you headed for the door.
"I get that for you," you heard a voice say.
"Oh, thank you." You said looking up to see a man holding open the door for you. Leaving in a taxi you headed to work.
***
"(Y/N) would you please come in and meet our guest." Mr. Williams said.
"Hello, nice to meet you" you said placing some reports on Mr. Williams desk.
"Hello, my name is Ki Hong Lee." He said.
You realized that this was the guy from the coffee shop.