Markiplier Part 1

You have been a gaming youtuber for a couple years. You hadn't expected to get this many subscribers. Just last month you had hit the 1 million mark. You started making gaming videos for the fun of it. Even though the numbers keep increasing as well as your fame. You want nothing but an ordinary life. You have enjoyed the experience and gained many friends from conventions. One of your closest gaming friends was Jacksepticeye. You two often collaborated in videos.
"Hello," you said picking up the phone.
"Hey, Im in America to visit a friend. I was wondering if you would come over and help us with a video."Jack said.
After discussing where you needed to go, you plugged the address in your GPS and headed on the road.
***
Arriving to the house you knocked on the door.
" Coming" you heard a voice yell. "Glad you could make it," Jack said.
"Thanks for letting join on in your video" you said.
"No problem, now before I forget. I would like you to meet mark." Jack replied.
"Hi, I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." You said.
"Hi," he replied.
"Okay, now mark I'm going to go set up. Will you inform (Y/N) on your idea for the video?" Jack said to Mark.
"Okay," he said to Jack. Turning to you he said, "I had an idea that us three reenact our favorite moments from video games and you ever does the best gets to decide a punishment for the others." He said excited about his idea.
"That sounds fun," you said with a smile.
***
After filming the video, you gathered up your stuff to leave.
"Hey, (Y/N) thank you so much for helping." Mark said.
"No problem, I had alot of fun." You said with a smile.
Just as Mark was about to say something you heard jack yell. "Hey, (Y/N) can you give me a ride." He said.
"Yeah sure," you replied waving good bye to Mark.
"Bye, Mark." Jack said.
As y'all jumped into the car and headed down the road you heard Jack say. "You know he likes you right?"
"Why would he?" You asked confused.
"(Y/N) there are many reasons why he would. Just give him a shot."
"Okay, I will." You replied.