Introduction

Why hello there! My name is Veronica Cowell! I am 16 years old and I live in London, England. I moved here when I turned six. I had a best friend named Luke, so I have been told, but I haven’t heard from him or seen him since we moved but I don’t care. I have one friend named Tiffany. We became friends the day I moved to London. Her mum and her came by as we were moving in and invited us over for dinner. Okay so let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a part of the music business. I play the guitar, piano, saxophone and drums. I also sing a little but what I actually do in the music business is I am a dancer. I am currently signed to SYCO records. The reason being is that Simon Cowell is my uncle. Yes you heard me right he is my uncle. He signed me the day I turned 13 since that was our deal since I was 10. He saw me dancing one day and told me if I was still that good or even better by the time I turned 13 he would sign me. Now even though I was 13 I only had like two jobs. But I didn’t care I was part of the business and now I am the best dancer that has ever been signed to SYCO records. I start another job for my favorite band 5SOS which I am totally excited for! Alright enough about me! Peace!

[a/n] So this was only the Intro but I just had to give you some background info on Veronica. This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me!