Last day in the Hell Hole

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I woke up to feeling a body on me. Which confused me a lot until all of what happened yesterday came flooding back to me. I looked down to see Ron curled up in my side still sleeping. She must have moved in the night. Her body fits perfectly to mine like puzzle pieces that were made to go together. With her lying like this brought back memories from my old best friend. I miss Ronnie so much. I have been looking for her ever since she moved. When she wrote to me when she was six I remember the day I put my letter in the mail in reply but I never got a response. I just assumed that she forgot about me. Until the day I got a letter from her when she was 13. That day still haunts me on what happened.

*Flashback to when I was 13*

I had gotten a letter in the mail from Ronnie the other day. She was going off on how I forgot about her, which is a total lie because I think about her 24/7. She was my first love and is still my first love. I am currently sitting at lunch replying to her letter explaining what happened. I was half way when my "girlfriend" sat next to me. I don't know why I asked her out. I guess it could be due to the fact that she is the popular girl of school and when I found she liked me that's every guys dream at school. And that dream was for Regina George to like them.

"Hi baby" she purred in my ear.

"Hi Gina."

"What are you doing?" she asked looking at my letter to my best friend.

"Nothing." I said trying to take the letter away from her but she held it farther from me.

"This looks like a letter. Ooo you must have done something bad to piss her off. Oh well she is just probably some skank anyway."

"DON'T talk about her like that. Now give me the letter" I growled

"If you want to stay in a relationship with me you won't EVER talk to her again. Don't want your secret getting out." And with that she walked away and I never replied to Ronnie.

*Flash back over*

Every time I look at Ron everything about her reminds me of Ronnie. Their hair and eye colors are the same. They have the same laugh and the way their dimples appear on both cheeks when they have a genuine smile. Everything is the same about the two of them. I carefully pulled out my wallet from my back pocket, careful enough that I didn't wake up Ron. I looked at the picture of Ronnie and I. I looked at real careful to study that little girl's features. And then it clicked. I found her. I found my best friend. My world. My goofball. But most importantly. I found the love of my life. Once I came to the realization I looked over at the clock to check the time. It was 6 am and I think I heard Tiff say last night that school start at 7.

"Ron. Ron wake up its 6." I whispered down to the girl that was still curled up to my side.

"I'm up. I'm up." She yawned while stretching. "Everyone is about to hate me.."

"Why?"

"Just watch. GET UP! TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" She yelled and then took off running up stairs.

"I'm going to kill her." Tiff mumbled then walked up stairs. I went back to staring at that picture of my best friend and me.

*Ronnie's P.O.V.*

After I yelled at everyone to get up I took off running towards the shower. I plugged my iPhone into the dock pushed play and hopped in the shower. The song Someday by Max Schneider came on.

I follow my dreams

You'd think they were nightmares the way they scream

I'll make them believe (whoa)