The Plan??

*Luke's P.O.V.*

Yesterday was really fun. I love the time I get to spend with Ron. When the lads and I headed home I sat on the couch and just looked at the picture. By the time midnight hit is when the boys were heading to bed and I didn't even realize. I am currently sitting at the island in our kitchen eating a bowl of cereal looking at the picture again.

"Ok dude. What's up with you?" Calum asked as him and the boys sat down around me. All I did was push the picture towards them and didn't say anything. They looked at the picture for a good five minutes until Ashton spoke up.

"Is that...?"

"Yup" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Mate wanna talk about it?" and so I did. I told them everything and I mean everything. By the time I was done I was crying my eyes out and all of the boys came and hugged me.

"It's just if I go and tell her I don't know what she will do! She was already mad at me when she was 13 what if she still is! I PROMISED her when we were 6 that I wouldn't forget her! But I never contacted her! Not once! I have already fucked up once guys and I lost her once I can't let it happen again!" I scream/ sobbed.

"Hey. Hey! Luke, look at me! The guys and I will help you win her over. I don't know how but we will help you. Okay?" Michael said to me looking me in the eyes. I nodded my head yes.

"Do you remember her favorite movie? Or was there a movie you guys loved watching while you were younger together and that you had rituals while watching it?" Calum asked

"Our favorite movie to watch when were younger was Beauty and the Beast. We would always get Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Vanilla ice cream. We would end up sharing because she could never figure out which one she wanted to eat. Oh and our favorite show to watch together was always Rugrats!" I stated getting really excited.

"Ok sooo. Why don't you text her. Invite her over do all those things and tell her at the end!" Ashton said.

"And I'll run out to the store to get some groceries. One, because we need them anyways, and pick up some ice cream!" Michael yelled.

"That's a great idea guys! Thank you so much!" I replied.

"No problem mate! We always got your back. That's what brothers are for anyway. And plus I know you guys would do the same for me." Calum stated.

"Ok. Alright I'm going to text Ronnie!"

To: Ronnie Bonnie <3

From: The Incredible Luke

Hey Ron! I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a few movies with me? The boys left to go shopping so I'm home alone.

I just about got a reply instantly.

From: Ronnie Bonnie <3

To: The Incredible Luke

Ok! Should be there in like 5 – 10 minutes! Can't wait!

"Okay she is on her way! You guys need to leave. Now!" I yelled and got a chorus of byes.

I ran up to my room freshened up a bit and grabbed the movies and ran back downstairs. Right as I was done setting up the DVD player there was a knock on the door.

"Hi Ron. Come on in!" I opened the door enough so she could step inside.

"This is the first time I have actually been in here. I only knew where your place was because of when I had to drop you off the other day."

"Would you like a tour?" and she nodded her head in response. Five minutes later and I had showed her the whole house. Just as we were about to sit down the three other boys walked in the front door.

"We have ice cream!" Calum yelled. While he walked up to me handed me the ice creams and spoons then walked out.

"Well he is a strange one." Ron stated.

"Yeah. Well we all are just in our own ways. Okay so I was thinking Beauty and the Beast?"

"I love that movie!" Score one for me.

"Awesome! It's one of my favorites. Okay so we have Vanilla ice cream and Mint Chocolate Chip." All of a sudden her face went blank but it only lasted a few seconds.

*After the movie*

Just like I predicted she couldn't decide which ice cream she wanted so I mentioned that we could just share. So since everything went right I might as well tell her now...

"Hey Ron?" I asked trying to get her attention.

"Yes?" She replied while turning to look at me.

"Do I look familiar? Or act familiar to you?"

"Erm kind of. Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Well it's a long story but it's me. Luke, your best friend from Australia. You moved out here when we were both six. The day you left I gave you a plush penguin." And in that moment she remembered everything. A flash of sadness, hurt, guilt and finally anger spread through her face.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" and with that she ran upstairs.. shortly after Calum came walking in. Out of all the boys I'm closest with Calum. Possibly because we are the same age.

"Are you okay mate?"

"No." and with that I walked up the stairs into my room and face planted into my bed.....

Oh so he told her who is was!! Do you think that she is going to let him explain and forgive him? Or do you think that she is going to ignore him and never talk to him again? Do you think she should forgive him if she lets him explain?

Ok so that was chapter 3! I know the story is boring so far but it does get better! Ronnie still has a secret that Luke doesn't know about! Plus they still have a tour to go on!

Please Vote/ Comment and Fan! 3 comments and 3 votes for next chapter!

~Baylee~

PS: Look at the punk edit of Luke on the side! I freaking tortured myself when I found it.

PPS: I think I am also going to end each chapter with a lyric from a song!

"My heart's a stereo

It beats for you, so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te

Make me your radio

And turn me up when you feel low

This melody was meant for you

Just sing along to my stereo"