The New Clients

*Veronica's P.O.V.*

"Veronica gets your ass out of bed or you are going to be late for school!" My mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I had actually gotten up before my alarm this morning since I am just excited for what's happening. I am getting my first actual job with SYCO. I had little jobs here and there but it wasn't anything big. I am going to be touring with 5 Seconds of Summer and what's great about it is they're my favorite group. I started liking them a year ago and I think my favorite would either have to be Luke or Ashton.

"Wow. You are actually up on time."

"I didn't really sleep. I am too excited."

"Ok well you should head off to school now if you don't want to be late!"

"Alright bye mum! Love you!" and with that I grabbed my car keys off the end table next to the front door and ran out to my silver Audi R8. Aye it's the perks of being the only kid and with your uncle being THE Simon Cowell. I stopped at Starbucks and got mine and my best friends regular that is the Mocha Frappuccino. I then drove over to her house to pick her up.

"Hey Tiff! Let's get going so we aren't late!" I yelled at my best friend as she walked out her front door.

"Coming Ronnie! I still can't believe you finally let me call you that after you know." Tiff said as she buckled up.

"First I got you Starbuck and second it's only because I know you aren't going to leave me because you love me too much." I stated like it was the most obvious thing ever. I actually only started letting her call me that last month, and we have been friends for 10 years. The reason being is because of HIM. He ruined my childhood and the meaning of best friends. That is until Tiff and I really started to hang out more.

"Ok so I shall see you after school! Are coming with me?" I asked Tiff

"Hell yes! Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Alright! Bye!" and with that we went our separate ways.

Today dragged on. All the teachers did the same boring shit they normally do. The students weren't even better. I had to push these two people out of the way because they were making out at my locker. The "popular" kids still thought they were better than everyone else. But luckily if everything goes good today with the new client tomorrow will be my last day in this hell hole. So now Tiff and I are currently driving to SYCO Records to meet these clients. Thankfully it's only a 10 minute drive from the school.

"Hey Veronica. Hi Tiffany. Ron, the new clients aren't here yet so if you want you two can head to the studio until they get here. I'll let Simon know." Rebecca, Simon's assistant told us.

"Thanks." Tiff and I said at the same time. We first headed to the dressing room to change into proper dancing attire. We always carry dance clothes with us just in case. Aye don't judge we just love dancing okay.

"Booty Wurk?" I asked Tiff.

"OO yes!"

([a/n] the video is on the side. Veronica aka Chachi is on the far left in the white shirt and Tiff is the girl in the middle)

"That was so much fun!" Tiff squealed.

"That was! Come on we better go find Uncle Simon and see if the clients are here yet.... Oh shit" There stood four teenage boys with their jaws dropped.

"Erm excuse us." Tiff said after we both grabbed our bags and then took off running to uncle Simon's office.

"Oh my gosh! That was funny! Their jaws were like touching the floor!" Tiff said while giggling.