STAY THE HELL AWAY! or not...?

WARNING! THERE IS QUITE A FEW CURSE WORDS IN THE BEGINNING DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY FIGHT!

*Recap, still Luke's P.O.V.* 

"Ronnie..." A gasped escaped her lips as she spun around.

"Can we talk....??"

*Recap over*

"No Luke we can't talk." She spat at me.

"Ronnie no! You NEED to here me out and fucking understand! I won't be able to understand the hurt you went through but I was hurting probably just as much ok?!" She took a step back and fear flashed across her face but it disappeared just as quickly as it came.

"Yeah Luke you won't be able to fucking understand okay! You didn't contact me for 10 god damn years!"

"GOD DAMN IT RONNIE I DID! I SENT YOU A LETTER REPLYING TO YOUR FIRST ONE! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A REPLY! WHEN YOU SENT ME THAT ONE WHEN YOU WERE 13 I REALISED THAT YOU NEVER GOT MY LETTER! I FIGURED THAT IT SOME HOW GOT LOST! I WENT TO REPLY TO YOU BUT THE DAY AFTER I RECEIVED IT I WAS SITTING AT LUNCH WRITING BACK WHEN MY "GIRLFRIEND" AT THE TIME TOOK IT FROM ME! WE GOT IN A SMALL ARGUMENT OVER IT! I FUCKING STOOD UP FOR YOU, OKAY! SHE HAD CALLED YOU A SLUT AND THAT'S WHEN I GOT IN HER FACE! SHE THREATENED ME AFTERWARDS SAYING IF SHE FOUND OUT I CONTACTED YOU SHE WOULD TELL EVERYONE MY SECRET! I NEEDED TO PROTECT MYSELF OKAY!" By now I was full blown angry and frustrated.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU STAND UP FOR ME! YOU DIDN'T NEED TOO! YOU COULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN AFTER THE LETTER TO MAKE SURE WE DIDN'T LOOSE CONTACT! BECAUSE IF YOU SENT ANOTHER ONE BEFORE WE WERE 13 WE WOULDN'T BE YELLING AT EACH OTHER! FUCK, YOU HAVE CHANGED! YOU ONLY CARED ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM STILL ARGUING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"GOD DAMN IT RONNIE I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY?! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! YOU LOVED MY SINGING SO I FOLLOWED MY DREAMS FOR YOU AND THAT MAYBE ONE DAY I COULD USE MY FAME AND CONNECTIONS TO FIND YOU! I NEVER WROTE YOU AGAIN AFTER WE WERE SIX TO BARE THE HEART ACHE I WAS ALREADY GOING THROUGH!" I froze after I realized what I had said.

"Ronnie.." I whispered to her while stepping towards her. She took a step back and sucked in a sharp breath while closing her eyes.

'FUCK LUKE! GAH! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed at me as tears started pouring out of her eyes. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the room.  Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! I always screw shit up but now I'm for sure not going too. I'm getting my best friend back.

*Ronnie's P.O.V.*

He just had to go and tell me that didn't he. Gah I don't know if any of it was true but I know for a fact when he said he loved me he meant it. I watched his pupils dilate even more when those words slipped and the sincerity I saw in his eyes. All I know is that this tour is going to be one hell of a ride with all the drama. After running out of the studio I ran to my car and headed over to Tiff's house. I looked down to where it shows the speed of the car only to realize I was speeding. I slowed down and reached up to my face to only realize that I was indeed crying. I finally pulled up to her house and thank fully noticed her car in the drive way. I ran up to the door, slipped in the key she gave me only to realize it was unlocked. I slammed the door shut behind me and she ran into the hall 10 seconds later with a baseball bat but dropped it once she saw me standing at the door with tears falling down my cheeks. After a second my knees finally gave out and I fell to the flour and let out a scream. Just after I screamed she was by my side.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"We got... in a... fight.. and he... he..." I just broke down even more.

"He what Ronnie?"

'HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME!" and after that I passed out.

 *Luke's P.O.V.*

I ran home and went straight to the boys.

"BOYS LIVING ROOM NOW!" I yelled the minute I walked in the house. 5 seconds later (oh look what I did xD I didn't realize it until after I typed that xD back to the story) all 3 boys came down the stairs. I got a chorus of what's wrong and are you okay's.

"I maybe sort of ended up telling Ronnie I loved her." That last part ended up in a whisper I was pretty sure only I could hear but somehow Ashton heard me.

"YOU DID WHAT?! BABY STEPS LUKE! FUCKING BABY STEPS! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WOR YOUR WAY INTO HER LIFE NOW?!"

"IT'S NOT MY ENTIRE FAULT I ASKED IF WE COULD TALK BUT SHE SAID NO. I TOLD HER THAT WE NEED TO AND THEN THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED! IT JUST SLIPPED! DO YOU REALIZE THAT I AM GUTTED NOW TOO! IT PAINED HER WHEN I SAID IT! IT PAINED HER! SHE RAN OUT OF THE ROOM CRYING! I KNOW SHE FEELS THE SAME! I HEARD HER TELL HER FRIEND! I AM NOT GIVING UP NOW! AND IF YOU HELP OR NOT I DON'T CARE!" With that I stormed up to my room. 5 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I didn't bothering saying come in because I already knew they would anyway. I turned around as the door opened to see Mikey walk in.

"Let me speak before you say anything... Calum and I aren't upset just give Ashton time. He has grown close to Ronnie and he is just being protective like how he is with us. Granted it's nearly not as close as us but you get the point. Calum is downstairs right now calming him down. We are going to help her win you over because we have never seen you like this before. So here is what we are going to do.."

I am sooo sorry it took me so long to write this! I struggled with writers block, I got busy and to be honest I just completely forgot about the update. Anyway! I saw the boys in concert! I saw them on August 3rd. Their last day in Vegas. I didn't think my love for One Direction could have grown for them! Now for 5SOS they are amazing live! I have grown to like them way more! However, I won't be able to love them as much as I do for my boys because to be honest I just don't think it's possible. I feel bad for who I end up with. So I hope you guys liked the update. It's a bit short but I don't know what to say. I also left y'all with a little cliff hanger! Please don't hate me! Alright well I'm off and HOPEFULLY it won't take me this long to update again!

"Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love"

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FAN!

Love ya my penguins!

~Baylee