I Forgive You...

*Kates P.O.V*

When I see who walked in the room I frown. Diego. Why Diego?

*Diego's P.O.V*

I walk into Johnnie's room after Kate. When she sees who it is, she frowns. Yes I know. She has every right not to want to talk to or see me. When she got sent to the mental hospital I guess I kind of started being a jerk. That led to me blaming her for everything. I know it's not actually her fault. Why did I have to do that.. And I liked her, So stupid of me right to do this. I don't expect her to talk to me. But that's okay. I need to do the talking. She definitely dosen't have to exept my apology. It'd be nice but, I don't know. I have to try though. "Hi..." I say awkwardly. She dosen't answer. Exactly what I was expecting. "Uhm" I start. "I know you have no reason to forgive me and you don't have to talk at all but that's okay. I need to do the talking right now, What I have to say, you really need to hear"

*Damon And Johnnies P.O.V*

Diego went out of the room a little after Kate and we believe he entered the same room as Kate so we decide to go and listen at the door. "Hi" We hear Diego say kind of awkwardly. We hear no response come from Kate. "Uhm" He starts. "I know you have no reason to forgive me and you don't have to talk to me at all but that's okay, I need to do the talking right now. What I have to say, You really need to hear" He says causing us to look at each other in confusion. They know each other?

*Kates P.O.V*

"Hi"He says. I ignore him. He has no idea how much he affected me. "Uhm" He starts making it feel much more awkward. "I know you have no reason to forgive me and you don't have to talk to me at all but that's okay, I need to do the talking right now. What I have to say, you really need to hear"he starts, making my heart drop.

*Diego's P.O.V*

"So I'm just gonna say it. Okay so I just need to say that I am really sorry for everything I have done. When I say that, I really mean it. I'm sorry for blaming you. I'm sorry for the things I've said to you. Not a day has passed that I haven't missed you and stumble upon regret. And I mean not a day. I should have been there for you when you needed me. I want to be there from now on when you need me but I don't think you' be willing to do that. Maybe not now. Maybe not ever but I just need you to know that I am truly sorry..." I say letting out what I've been holding in for so long. Eager to know if she will say anything back to me this time.

*Kates P.O.V*

"So I'm just gonna say it. Okay so I just need to say that I am really sorry for everything I have done. When I say that, I really mean it. I'm sorry for blaming you. I'm sorry for the things I've said to you. Not a day has passed that I haven't missed you and stumble upon regret. And I mean not a day .I should have been there for you when you needed me. I want to be there from now on when you need me but I don't think you' be willing to do that. Maybe not now. Maybe not ever but I just need you to know that I am truly sorry..." He says making me tear up. That made my heart feel complete. What I do next will change my life forever. "Diego... I forgive you..." I say, actually meaning it.

*Diego's P.O.V*

When I hear her say those Words My life is now complete. There no longer feels like theres a hole inside my heart.

*Damons P.O.V*

Me and Johnnie both know to look at each other at the time. "I had no Idea" I say. "Me neither" He replies. We go back into the living room like nothing ever happened. Then Diego and Kate walk in smiling, doing the same.

(A.N) Hey hope you liked this chapter. Comment plz!! I need more ideas?!