Harry Imagine (Dirty Marcel)

Imagine for @gotxnoxstyles on instagram!

The bell rings, and I slowly pack up my books and zip my bag up. My next class is math, and I sure as hell don't want to go. But, maybe I'll see Harry in the hallway to make things better for me. We have had a thing for a while now, but he hasn't asked me out yet, and I don't know what to do. His long brown hair and deep, soulful eyes just pull me and I can't stop thinking about him and being with him.

I need to ask Marcel to help me with math today, because I have a quiz tomorrow, and my mom will KILL me if  don't pass it. Again, it's Harry's fault. He distracts me. But, Marcel has been there for me to help me through classes for a while now, so I could at least help him out a bit with what he needs...whatever that is.

I leave the classroom, telling my English teacher to have a good weekend, and just as I turn my head back around, I bump into the most muscular chest I have ever felt. Then, I look up...oh wait, I've felt that chest hundreds of times.

"Hi, Harry. How are you, babe?"

"Not here, I'm not 'babe' here, okay?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Harry...I wasn't think-"

"But, I can do this..." He wraps his strong arm around my waist, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. His lips are pressed against mine, tasting like sweet bubblegum. As he pulls away, I smile and glance to the side to see Marcel with his books dropped to his side, his eyes gloomy, and mouth slightly open. What's wrong with him? I think as I hug Harry goodbye and try to catch up with my study buddy.

"Marcel!" He stops and turns around to act like nothing happened. I have a feeling I wasn't supposed to see him upset like that.

"Yeah, Kinsey? Hey, how are you?" He almost whispers, looking at the ground.

"Can we talk? You seem upset..." I pull him into the janitor's closet, a common place for me and my friends to have private conversations.

"I'm fine, let go." He pulls his shoulder away from my grip anxiously.

"What the hell? What did I do to you?"

"Him.." he whispers, almost regretting it the second it comes out of his soft lips. And then I completely understand what's happening. I lean over and squeeze Marcel in a tight hug and apologize about a million times.

Almost regretting this the second I do it, I slowly slide his glasses off of his nose, and slip them in my pocket. He looks up at me, somewhat hopeful. I then take a step in and run my fingers softly around his neck, through his hair. He moved his hands slowly across my chest and against my cheeks.

Minutes pass and our clothes our off, on the floor. His body holds mine as we kiss passionately, thrusting inside of me gently, but intensely. Marcel seems as if he doesn't know what he's doing, but he knows how to use his body right.

As we both finish at the same time, he looks me in the eyes and moves his lips slowly against mine.

"He doesn't deserve you, I do." He whispers in a deep, sexy voice.