Chapter Nine

Kelly

I ran into my room closing the door and jumped on my bed. I wrapped myself in my blankets and tears streamed down my face unable to stop them. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy the kiss it’s just that I didn’t want it anymore and he tried to force me. It brought back memories of being raped.

I rubbed my tears off my face when I heard my door open and I knew exactly who it was. I decided that if I didn’t look up he might go away. I felt the bed sink in next to me and a hand rub small circles on my back that was turned away from him.

“I’m sorry.” Jason whispered.

I took the blanket off my head and turned my body to face Jason. But I didn’t look at him. The little safety I had grown to him was now gone.

“Please forgive me.” He begged grabbing my hand.

I ripped my hand out of his grip and he sighed getting off the bed. He left my room slamming the door behind him.

He was so used to being in control and having people obeying him that when I didn’t immediately forgive him he got mad. I don’t really care if he’s mad I don’t forget things that easily.

I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I saw the hickey on my neck and sighed. It was going to be a constant reminder of my mistake.

I was dressed and had done my hair out of boredom because I found a hair curler under my bathroom sink. My red locks looked like ribbons down my back.

I deiced I should probably clean the kitchen because I hadn’t in a little bit. I walked down the stairs and saw Jason sitting on the couch, talking on the phone. I walked past him and into the kitchen and I was right there was dishes piled in the sink.

I began cleaning them and loaded them in the dish washer. I heard light steps walking towards me and rolled my eyes knowing who it was because he was trying to tip toe in here.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I tried to take them off me but couldn’t because he was too strong. I pretended like they weren’t there and continued doing the dishes.

I felt Jason hot breathe against my neck and it sent tingles through my body.

“Your hair looks sexy.” He whispered into my neck and grabbed a strain spinning it around his finger.

I sighed and turned on the sink water washing off my hands. I felt Jason press his lips against my hickey and put wet kisses around it. I tried taking his hands off my waist once again but failed. I dried my wet hands and stood there waiting for Jason to get off of me and stop kissing my neck.

“Will you just please get off me.” I growled.

He let go off my waist but when I tried to move he pushed me up against the sink and put both of his hands on either side of me trapping me. He licked his lips as he stared at mine.

“Jason leave me alone.” I begged looking into his eyes.

“Why are you being so stubborn?” He asked suddenly mad.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “We kissed once get over it.” I said and I could tell my words pissed him off.

“No.” He growled leaning near my face. “Why don’t you just admit you want me.” He whispered on my skin.

I sat there trapped leaned against the sink, Jason leaned against me breathing on my neck. He moved his face up to mine and stared into my eyes no space separating us except our faces. He put his forehead against mine and I was slowly going into a trance of his eyes.

“Give in.” He whispered brushing his lips against mine.

I had no choice but to give in and I pressed my lips against his. He smiled in the kiss knowing he got me and I slid my hands on his chest.

I know I gave in easily but it’s hard not to he’s so hypnotizing.