Chapter Thirteen

Kelly

I had gotten ready for the day hours ago and was bored out of my mind. I had cleaned the whole house and was just laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Jason hadn’t bothered me all day today and it was kind of worrying me.

He wasn’t the kind of guy to give up on something and I had began to think he was giving up on me. I missed the way his kisses felt and the way it sent sparks through my whole body.

I slumped off my bed and walked downstairs to find Jason in his usual spot on the couch. I walked behind the couch and he turned around and saw me. He gave me a glance and then didn’t give me another look, staring right back at the TV. I sighed and walked over to the couch that Jason wasn’t sitting on. He still didn’t look at me and I exhaled deeply trying to get his attention. He didn’t budge and I was now irritated.

I looked at my arm and the bruise he left on my arm was still there. It was a deep purple and it looked like finger marks. I sighed the reminder of his strength remained on my arm. I was willing to forgive him if he would just talk to me.

I gathered up my courage and got off the couch. I sat on the couch he was on right next to him. I was so close I could feel the warmth of him radiate onto me. I put my index finger on his bicep and traced it down his arm. It gave him goose bumps and I smirked, my plan working.

He still refused to look at me. I grabbed his wrist on put his hand on my thigh. He turned his head slightly just barely making eye contact with me. A smile tugged on the corners of my mouth and put my hand onto of his hand that was still placed on my thigh.

I leaned my head close to his ear and breathed, my hot breathe hitting his neck.

“I miss you.” I whispered leaning back away from his ear.

He turned now fully looking me in the eyes. I saw the happiness in his eyes as he looked at me. He stared at me for a moment before giving me thigh a little squeeze. His eyes traveled down to the purple bruise on my arm and his eyes widened slightly seeing that he truly hurt me more than he thought he did.

He placed his finger on the dark bruise and removed it seconds later. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on my bruise. He put his head back up and looked me in the eyes, sorrow filling his mocha orbs.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered not moving his gaze from mine.

“I forgive you.” I whispered back truly meaning it.

A smile stretched on his face and as It did mine did too.

“I missed you too.”

He leaned in closing the gap between our faces and brushed his lips against mine. I smiled as a tiny spark was sent through my body. He pressed his lips against mine and that spark I missed filled my whole body and the emptiness I felt disappeared. He pulled away only taking a small kiss. He was smiling ecstatically as was I.

“You hungry?” He asked the abhorrent question I was hoping to avoid.

I decided to just go alone with it and pretend to be hungry and ,then do my new favorite method and throw it up.

“Yeah.” I told him and it was partially a lie but somewhat the truth.

He smiled again and pulled open the fridge. He took out jelly and shut it, the fridge slightly shaking at his strength. He grabbed bread and peanut butter and started making sandwiches.

We finished eating and I felt bloated and fatter then usual. I hated the feeling of my stomach full of food slowly being digested. I had to stop it from going any further and getting it out of me before it turned into fat.

“I have to pee.” I lied getting up from the couch and running up the stairs.

I went into my room and shut the door. I rushed into my bathroom and locked the door behind me. I flicked on the light and walked over to the toilet. I lifted the seat and sat on my knees. I quickly shoved two of my fingers down my throat and pushed them as far as I could until the spit filled my mouth and started dripping out. I started gagging and finally I felt the food rise in my throat. I moved my fingers quickly letting the throw up fall into the toilet. I still felt like there was food in my body and shoved my fingers back in my mouth pushing them deeply down my throat. I gagged deeply and the throw up filled the toilet making a disgusting sound. I felt empty and got up. I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out. I felt a little shaking but liked the feeling.

Hunger was my drug and I was so far addicted♥.