Chapter Fifteen

Kelly

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder lightly. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Jason standing on the side of my bed looking back at me.

“Morning.” I spoke my voice scratchy from sleeping, so cleared my throat a little.

“Ready to spend the whole day together?” He smiled lightly.

“What?”

“I told you you’re not leaving my side, I’m not letting you starve yourself.” He pulled the blankets off me and I shrieked pulling the sheet back on my body. I had only had my underwear and tank top on.

He smirked at me before walking towards the door. “Nice underwear.” He winked before walking out of the door.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the sheet off of me. Pervy Jason was seeping through the nice side I had unraveled. I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I got dressed and walked downstairs to find Jason in the kitchen cooking something on the stove.

“Hey.” I greeted walking over to him and leaning on the counter next to the stove.

“Hey beautiful.” He smiled glancing at me.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks and form a bright red blush on my face. I looked at what he was making and it was pancakes, you don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve eaten pancakes. I licked my lips thinking about it and hovered over his shoulder watching him flip the batter revealing a golden brown side.

The smell of the warm dough filled my nose and I breathed in filling my lungs with the delectable smell. My mouth started to water thinking about the perfect pancakes he was making. I knew he was going to make me eat them and I was glad. I missed pancakes.

When he was done he had made four giant and perfectly golden pancakes that were stacked on a plate. He grabbed the milk out of the fridge and poured two glasses. He sat the food at the table and placed the syrup next to me.

He sat down across from me and smiled slightly waiting for me to eat. I grabbed the syrup and put it on my pancakes, then took my fork and cut into the food. I stabbed my fork into a square piece that I had cut and placed it slowly into my mouth. The sweet taste tingled on my taste buds and I chewed the fluffy bread, loving every second. I swallowed and a huge smile spread across Jason’s face.

“Are they good?” He asked pouring syrup onto his own food.

“They great, you’re an amazing cook.” I complimented cutting into my pancakes and putting more of the pancakes into my mouth.

“You’re the first girl I’ve ever cooked for.” He admitted glancing from his food to me.

I blushed once again thinking of something nice to say back to him. “You’re the first guy to ever cook for me.” I told him glancing at him stuffing food into his mouth.

We both finished our food and milk and I sat there fuller than ever and hating the feeling. I loved the food I just didn’t like the feeling of it in my stomach. I felt like the calories were slowly being absorbed into my body and creating icky fat.

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked taking my empty plate from me and walking over to the sink.

“Nothing.” I lied not feeling like he needed to know what I was thinking.

“Don’t lie, I hate liars.” He said not looking at me and washing off our dishes.

“I-I’m just not liking the feeling.” I said playing with my fingers.

“What feeling?” He asked.

“Being full.” I whispered.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand stopping me from fettling with my fingers. “You’ll get used to it.” He said and I looked him in the eyes. I loved his mocha eyes and the freckle by his perfectly plump lips. I stared at his features taking in his flawless qualities. He started leaning in closer to me and I glanced at his lips licking my own and looked back at his eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and I felt tingles go through my body. I ran my fingers through his hair and grabbed onto to it pulling gently. He put his hand on the arc in my back and pulled me up, not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my body pulling me as close to him as possible. I was running out of breathe and pulled away breathing heavy. I leaned my forehead against his breathing and staring into his eyes. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled at me and leaned towards my ear.

“We’ll get through all of this together.” He whispered sending chills through my body.

I smiled and moved my head back to his and pressed my lips back against his messing the feeling. I had a new addiction, it wasn’t hunger anymore. It was Him.