Chapter Eleven

Jason

I woke up this morning determined to ask Kelly about her eating habits and if she had a disorder. I walked downstairs and saw Kelly cleaning the kitchen once again. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Can I ask you a really serious question?” I asked cautiously.

“Yeah…” She stated unsure.

I let my arm fell to her sides and she turned around to face me.

“Umm… it’s about your eating habits.” I tried wording it as nicely as possible.

She looked at me funny scrunching her eyebrows. “What?” She asked like she thought I was joking.

“You never eat and your really skinny.” I told her emphasizing really.

“I eat and I already told you I’m not skinny.” She retorted glaring at me.

I could tell eating was a sore subject for her. “Kelly I can see your bones and you never eat!” I exclaimed trying to convince her.

“Your such a liar Jason. I saw you staring at my legs yesterday I know you think I’m fat.” She growled her voice raising.

“You not fat!” I shouted so irritated she couldn’t just get that through her head.

“Just leave me alone!” She shouted back trying to run out of the kitchen.

I grabbed her forearms stopping her from moving and gripped them tightly staring into her eyes.

“I will never leave you alone.” I growled lowly so only she could hear.

I gripped her arms stronger not realizing what I was doing. I was just so mad and I wanted her to believe what I was saying. It irritates me so badly when people don’t listen to me!

“Jason your hurting me.” She cried and I saw the fear in her eyes.

I instantly let go and regretted what just happened. Once again I lost her trust and she flew out of the kitchen. Why did I always have to take my anger out on other people!

The rage returned and I growled and kicked the cabinet sending my shoe through the door. I yanked it out and stormed out of the kitchen. I wanted to run into Kelly’s room and apologize but didn’t knowing I still was angry. I went into my room and slammed my door shut. The wall shook and I remembered Kelly’s room was next door and she was probably even more scared of me now. I growled loudly and hurled myself on my bed. I sat and thought trying to think of a way to make this one up to Kelly.

Kelly

I wiped my eyes trying to stop crying. He wasn’t worth my tears and I was tried of getting hurt. He had really bad anger management problems and he obviously needed to learn how to control himself. I looked down at my body and started crying again. Why did I have to be so fat?! Jason knew I was fat and tried pretending like he didn’t. I got up and decided to start exercising I needed to lose some weight. I started doing jumping jacks and counted 100 of them. When I was done with those I decided to do some sit ups. I did 150 sit ups and was completely out of breathe. I looked in the mirror and I still looked fat.

I pushed away my exhaustion and started jogging in place.

I had been jugging in place for the past 40 minutes and started feeling dizzy. I ignored it knowing I still needed to exercise. I pushed my self harder moving my legs faster. My mouth was as dry as it had ever been and there was sweet dripping all over my body. I felt like I was stuck in an oven because it was so hot. My vision kept blurring and I could barely see. I decided that it was maybe time to stop exercising and I would again later tonight.

I stop jogging and my legs felt like noodles. My whole body felt numb and I was panting like crazy. I tried balancing but the whole room was spinning. My legs finally gave out and I fell to the floor. I started at the ceiling my vision completely going out and I fell into a unconscious state.