drown

(This chapter will be based off the song drown- BMTH)

Day 6:

Today is the day, finally. Was the first thought I had in my mind. Finally, I am away from this hell. I had smile on my face.

I know weird, I'm smiling because I will die. Well, I'm finally gonna be happy, I'm finally gonna be able to get the happiness I deserve.

I showered, dressed up, actually trying to look good. I fixed my hair and had a little bit of fringe.

I can still see the blonde streak I so hard tried to take out if my hair, but it looks good faded.

I looked at myself in the mirror, observing my flaws, the flaws that won't bother me anymore, the flaws that will be dead.

I walked down the hallway and downstairs, ignoring my family that was in my house, but it's not like they will notice, they always ignore me, why can't I ignore them?

I walked to school, taking again the long way to school, knowing no one will ever take this way. I walked with my head down, with my earphones in, listening to whatever I can before I leave.

I think that is what I will miss the most, music. Music has saved my life, it gave me an escape. Music let me block the world for a little while. It made me calm.

Suddenly, I bumped into a small figure. I saw the figure fall, and I immediately went in and grabbed their wrist.

They squealed a little, but it wasn't a girly squeal, it sounded like a guy's voice.

When he stood up correctly, I just stood there awkwardly, no knowing what to do.

While we were standing there for I don't know how long, I observed his features, he was about 6 feet tall, was wearing black skinny jeans, a green day shirt that had holes in it, and a flannel on top. He had red hair, and had theses piercing green eyes.

He was staring back at me, probably doing the same thing I was doing to him.

"U-uh sorry" I said quickly, apologizing to the stranger for bumping into him.

"No, it's okay" he said back, he smiled at me softly, "My name is Michael, what's yours?" He asked easily.

"Calum" I muttered out, this is very awkward to me, I never talk to strangers it's just too scary.

"Well hello Calum" Michael said and laughed a little. I just smiled, a little smile. "Are you going to school or something?" He asked again.

I just nodded my head, hoping I can go to school, today is a very important day for me.

"Well, I'm skipping, and it looks like you don't really want to go to school, so do you want to skip with me?" He asked again, this time smirking because he has done something so rebellious.

I wanted to say no, but if I go with him, I'll be able to go home faster, and finally be happy. I just stared at him, and nodded my head slowly.

He smiled and grabbed my bicep and dragged me farther away from the school.

"Let's go have some fun" Michael said loudly as we walked farther and farther away from the school.

This isn't the first time I have skipped school, in fact, I've skipped school so many times, my mom had to take me to school and waited in the car to see if I went inside the school building.

"Let's go to the pizza place" Michael said, and walked at a faster pace. I walked the same pace and just stayed quiet.

"Hey Calum, talk to me about yourself, like what grade are you in? Your hobbies? Just tell me everything about you I guess" Michael said laughing at the same time.

"Huh, oh um well, I'm a senior (12th grade) uhhhh I like to play guitar, but I suck at it, so I now play bass, and I really like playing bass, like really really like playing it" Calum said, his self esteem going up a little just by talking about his bass.

"Hey same, I play guitar, and I love playing guitar." Calum had a memory of when he was younger, he had a dream of becoming in a band, but that came crashing down when his parents and friends said to be "realistic".

"That's cool" Calum said smiling, he was smiling more than usual today, and he was just living in the moment, he forgot that today was the day he was going to end his life.

They got to the pizza place, and got a whole box and ate it there. They were talking about anything and everything, Calum thought he finally has a friend, and he was happy about it.

"Hey let's go to the arcade, it's really fun there" again Calum got a flash of memories of when he went to the arcade, he was a little boy, maybe about 6 or 7.

He went there with his family, and that was when he was happy, when he actually was happy with his life. Calum tried to block the memories, trying not to ruin his good mood.

The arcade was pretty close to the pizza place so it wasn't that far, Michael was still talking to Calum, somethings bout how he got the scar on top of his eyebrow.

Calum just listened and laughed at the funny parts of the story, he was actual happy, for once in while, he actually felt like being alive.

They got to the arcade and played games there all day. They played basketball to which they both really sucked at, mostly Michael.

They won a small stuffed animal, and Michael said that it was his since he won it. Of course Calum laughed at how defensive Michael was over that tiny little dolphin.

It was getting late and they both decided it was time to go home. They both walked to there houses, Michael decided to drop off Calum at his house.

"Hey I had a great time Michael thank you" Calum said , but he what he meant by saying "thank you" he meant he thanks him for a fully making him happy in a long time.

"No problem Cal, I had a great time as well and I hope we get to do this again" Michael said, he gave Calum a pat on the shoulder and walked off the porch and started his journey to his house.

Calum walked inside his house, which was awfully quiet, and he didn't like that, but he didn't let that ruin his mood.

He walked to his room, and dropped his things down on his floor. He didn't look at letter once and just jumped on his bed, he was about to go to sleep, but he still had his clothes on.

He dressed into his pajamas, and went to bed again. He went through the things that happened today, and a smile grew on his face, a smile he knew he hasn't had in a long time.

He finally had a friend, and with tags thought in his head, he went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
You guys are probably very confused to how this chapter is based off the song "Drown" well the song has lyrics saying how to not like leave them and to like not let them go through this by themselves, well Calum finally found someone to maybe save him from his horrid life, but this isn't the end of this chapter :)

Hope you liked this chapter :)