Confessions

As you enter Sans' room you want to start looking around immediately. You've never been in his room, and even though it's just a room, you wanted to see every part of it. it's Sans' room after all. But the second you enter his room Sans pins you against the wall next to the door. ''(y/n), I...I don't know where to start...well first of all I want to say that that I'm so happy you're still alive. When you and Papyrus left for Undyne's that day, I was almost certain I was gonna lose you. But here you are...alive and well.'' His left eye start shining a faint blue light. ''When you guys left. I was at Grillbyz. Crying and drinking my sorrow away. You were gonna die and I was so scared. I didn't want to lose you but, now i had to forget you. But when I walked downstairs that night, you were fine. Sleeping so peacefully. I felt like i was gonna cry but i din't want to wake you.'' A tear rolls out of his left eye. It's a small blue tear. You feel like crying as well. You din't know Sans cared about you this much. You thought he was mad at you for leaving even though he told you not to. He continues. ''This morning I wanted to say how glad i was that you're alive but you weren't home. When i heard you in the bathroom I...I stopped thinking and just walked in. Seeing you like that drove me crazy...and I'm sorry that I did what I did. But not being able to talk to you for so long...It was torture.'' The tears are rolling out of his eye now. You feel tears welling up in your eyes as well. But your tears only mean one thing. ''Not being able to talk to you taught me one thing thing though.'' Sans says while looking you in the eyes. ''I can't stay away from you because of one reason...'' Sans eye lights up completely now. It's beautiful. You feel a tear rolling over your cheek. ''The reason is that...I...I love you, (y/n), I really do and....'' "Sans.'' "I understand if you don't feel the same way because you're human and i'm a monster but...'' ''Sans.'' "I just want you to know that i love you, I really do and...'' ''Sans!'' You grab Sans' bony shoulders and shake him so that he finally stops talking. ''(y/n) I...'' "I love you too Sans, now kiss me you pile of lazy bones.'' You say as you smile at him brightly. Sans's cheeks start blushing a bright blue color. Than he pushes his mouth against yours. 

You wrap your hands around his neck, well spine. In return he wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you closer. Suddenly you feel a tong entering your mouth. How does Sans do this, maybe with his magic, this must also be how he ate his ice cream. But that's the least of your concern right now. As you kiss each other passionately, you push yourself away from the wall, walking backwards into the room while pulling Sans with you. Suddenly you feel yourself tripping over something. You fall to the  floor and pull Sans with you. Which made him land on top of you. even though he pushes himself up so he won't lay on you completely. After a small laugh about what just happened Sans starts moving his face closer to yours again.You can see his shining blue tong through his open mouth. Magic, definitely.  You close your eyes and wait for Sans to kiss you again when some on rushes into the room.

''SANS, YOU'RE HOME, GOOD! CAN YOU...'' Papyrus looked at Sans laying on top of you. Both panting heavily. ''SANS, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ATTACKING THE HUMAN. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SHE WAS ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU RAN OF THE OTHER DAY. YOU SHOULD BE...'' ''Papyrus, he's not attacking me.'' You say as you smile at him. Both you and Sans stand up and face Papyrus. Sans is leaning against the wall. You stand in the middle of the room. ''BUT, WHAT WAS HE DOING THAN?'' Both you and Sans stay quiet. ''Pap is was uhm...(y/n) and i were uhm...'' You walk over to Sans and grab his hand. He starts blushing. ''OMG!'' Papyrus yell after a few seconds of looking at you two holding hands. ''WERE YOU TWO...kissing?'' Papyrus says as his eyes start to widen. You get red. Sans gets more intense blue. ''Yeah, Pap...we uhm...we were kissing.'' Sans says while looking at the floor. ''OMG! SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE NOW? LIKE UNDYNE AND ALPHYS?'' Papyrus shouts. Sans looks at you. ''Yeah, Yeah I think we are.'' You say as you smile at Sans.''OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GO ON DATES AND CUDDLE AND SLEEP IN ONE BED AND KISS AND...AND...and...MUCH MORE. THIS IS SO COOL. I AM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW.'' And with that Papyrus rushes out the door.

 ''Well, that sure was something. hehe.'' Sans chuckles. ''Some one should probably tell him that it's very late at night and most of the people he knows are already asleep.'' You say as you start laughing. Sans laughs as well. Soon both of you are having cramps in your gut from all the laughing. It wasn't even that funny. But laughing like this with Sans makes you happy. As the laughing dies down you and Sans are both laying on his bed, really close to each other. Sans wraps his arms around you. You yawn. ''You can stay here tonight if you want.'' Sans says when you stop yawning. ''That sounds lovely.'' You say. You take of your shoes and throw them in the corner of the room. "Can we go to sleep?'' You ask Sans as you sit up on the bed. ''Of course, if you want.'' Sans says as he takes of his blue hoodie and throws it besides his bed. You both get up form the bed and then crawl under the covers together. Sans wraps his arms around you and strokes your arm. 

About an hour later your still awake. You can't seem to fall asleep. The places where Sans is touching you are too distracting. Suddenly Sans whispers something softly in your ear. ''I love you, (Y/n). You're so beautiful and I'm so glad are together with me.'' He moves his head away from your ear and lays it back down on his pillow. ''I love you too Sans.'' You say after a few seconds. He stiffens up. You chuckle. ''Didn't know i was still awake. Didn't want me to hear it?'' You say as you turn your head to face him. "actually, I'm really happy you heard it. Because i meant every word.'' He smiles at you. You lean forward and kiss him. He kisses you back. When you stop kissing him you crawl back into his embrace. It's not long after that you finally fall asleep.