1.8

ETHAN

"People say that everything happens for a reason and I'm dying to know what that reason is "

A few minutes have passed and I just thought that it'd hurt less if I didn't see her hooked up to so many wires.

"It's getting late so I kinda gotta go" I placed a kiss upon her forehead and walked out of the room.

I came to the lobby and saw My mom with Grayson.

"What happened to her?!Will she be alright?"

"Gray,she's in a coma .She will eventually wake up"

" I hope so"

"Ethan are you okay? "

"I'm fine mom"

Not really

We walked out of the hospital and drove home.

Minutes later, we pulled into our driveway. I got out and entered our house. I went up to my room and fell asleep.

••••••••••••

I decided to visit Alexis again. I've decided that I'll be doing this everyday until she wakes up.

I got dressed and went out to my car.I drove off and decided to bring Alexis a bouquet.

I drove to the nearest floral shop and entered.I wanted to get uniquely colored roses so I picked out a bouquet consisting of black roses.I was not sure how they managed to do that, but it was cool.

Later at the hospital...

I went to Alexis' room and entered to find her father speaking to her.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted I just-"

" it's okay Ethan, I was just leaving"

"Goodbye Alexis, I love you" He said

Her father exited the room and I took his seat.

"I'm back"

"You don't  have to worry about me not showing up"

" I'll always be here with you. every step of the way"

" I brought you flowers. They're black but I only picked them because they were very interesting"

"Damn it"

" I miss you Alexis.  There's this little gap in my heart and you're all I need to close it up."

•••••••••

"Good bye,  I love you"

I decided to drive around NJ until I cleared my mind from all the stress.

I passed by the she-devil's house.aka.Dakota. She must be feeling bad for what she did.I mean I hope she does.

Skip ride

I arrived at the hospital and went to Alexis' room.I was surprised to see Dakota in there.

"Uh,hi?"

"Hello Ethan"

"Was this because of me? I feel so horrible now."

"It's about time "

"I know.I was just apologizing"

"I'll leave you two alone."

I left the room and decided to drive back home.

------------------------

These last few chapters will be short,  excluding the very last one.

This plot is lame but oh well,it is too late to change it up.

Have a g'day or night :)