"Us"

My life was quite good, a few friends, my family, and a girl who loved me but things got bad. I was in class 11th, December was the month, my birthday had just passed and I got an invitation for a fete at Loreto Convent. It was December 13, 2014, I reached to the fete at 11 a.m. with my best friend, Abhimanue. We met my friend, she introduced me to a number of girls then she came, a girl with a blue iPhone the first thing that I noticed about her, her name was Yashi. I saw her, I had a talk and I fell for her. It was all a matter of seconds. I reached home and sent her a friend request on Facebook. She accepted it by 9 45 at night the same day. It was 11 17 p.m. I sent a 'hi', This was the start of 'us'. She was beautiful, her eyes, her voice, the way she talked, my feelings were getting stronger every day. It was 17th December 2014 a day before her birthday, she was giving a treat to her friends. I asked her if I could be a part, she gave a negative response. I was sad, 17th came it was 4 30 p.m. and I get a Call, I was invited, I was so happy. I had her gift with me and I reached the venue I was the only boy invited by her. It was the beginning of our story, that feeling was way too intense. I became someone I never was before, I was happy like never before, it was like I need no one else other than her to talk, to tell everything I did and everything that I ever did. I was the happiest person, she changed me to a better person in a matter of days. She became the most important person of my life. We used to talk every night since her birthday. About all that we did during we weren't talking to each other which was mostly when we slept. Things were great we both were happy, days were passing. New year came we were out for parties clicking and sending pics to each other, she never said no to me. It was 1st January 2015, 3:45 a.m I was waiting to get a chance to call her, in the end I called we talked for hours. She was getting closer to me day by day and it was getting difficult for me to be without her. January passed I came to know she was in a relationship with some guy whom she talked only on Facebook. I was sad and jealous and helpless as I couldn't do anything about that. I didn't talk to her for a day, she texted I couldn't stop myself I confessed that I had fallen for her and it was the same with her, 9th February 2015, things changed, we came closer, we had an understanding, she understood me like no one else. I used to sing for her every night, she fell asleep while I kept singing, I felt so calm and happy. She slept and I used to be there singing for her all night long. She loved me like a mother, she cared for me, she couldn't see me hurt, a single scratch and I was on a problem. Days were passing we both were happy. I had my breakup which was not a problem for me as I wasn't in that relationship. Things were getting good for us. 15th March 2015, 2:38 a.m. we were talking and I proposed to her over the call. She accepted it making both of us the happiest. I met her once after December in February on 15th February 2015. Our first movie together. March 5 a day before Holi celebration we had our second meeting and our second movie. This was the day I touched her for the first time, holding her hand gave me the best of feelings i ever had and our first kiss, our lips meeting for the first time. I looked her in the eye she was blushing and a smile on her face making her more beautiful. The best thing about her was she was the most beautiful person at heart. She was a girl with her deepest secrets buried inside her heart. She never expressed her problems but whenever she was sad or disturbed, I could feel it. She was making me happier each day. Days were passing things were going good it had been 2 months of our relationship and 5 months of us knowing each other. May 15th was our last movie together. Things began to change, problems came in our way and we had fights. I was bad at controlling my anger or you may say disappointment and sadness of not being able to see her for days. I missed her now but we saw each other somehow. We took risks many times but we were safe. I had never been this close to anyone. She became my life, the reason of my happiness. I fought with her, I was way too possessive but it was never that I didn't trust her, it was because I was jealous because other people could see her but I couldn't. July 16th 2015, I went to see her and things went bad when her mother came in and created a scene. I was quiet standing and listening to everything she had to say. I was quiet because I was afraid of what would she say to her. I knew this could happen any day but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that will we be able to talk again or not. Things were bad for some days but then it was fine, we were able to talk to each other on WhatsApp and Facebook. We had video chats at times. Things were difficult for both of us but she was my strength. Days were passing things were going fine. September end it was when we had our last good conversation. She had her exams from 1st October 2015. She didn't had her phone. I met with an accident during that time with a hairline fracture in my leg, this time she was different when she came back. I thought maybe because of my anger she was disappointed but then again she didn't talk to me for a week. During these 17 days from September 30th till 17th October I planned her birthday and the days when I'll be able to see her at the economics coaching. I had planned my whole life with her. Not a thing in my life was planned for me alone, she was a part of me, she still is a part of me but things changed.