In Love

(GERARD'S POV)

I wake up to see Frank's tattooed arms around me I silently smile and peck his lips.

"Frankie...baby, wake up" I whisper at him

He slowly opens his eyes and I can't help but stare.

"Gee-Bear I was sleeping" he says

"Aw I like that nickname" I say then get up completely

I get my phone and see two missed calls from Mikey and a text message. I call him back and in the second ring he answers.

"Gerard I-" he says but I cut him off

"Mikey? You sound worried what's wrong little bro?"

"Gerard I love you as my bro but..."

"But what? Mikey what's wrong!"

"I love....I love Frank! I'm in love with him ever since I saw him, I thought if I can't have him nobody can!"

Anger fills up my whole body and tears start coming out. You mean to say my little brother is in love with the same man I am. I look over and see Frank looking at me with wide eyes. I throw my phone across the room and start yelling at Frank.

"Wow! Congratulations Frank, because of you Mikey lied to me about his sexuality! This is all your fault!" I yell

Frank looks at me and starts crying. I start to feel bad and walk over to hug him.

"Get away!!!" he yelled "I thought you would be nice to me that you would love and care for me! But instead you're blaming me for something I can't control"

"Frank...I'm sorry" I said and pull him into a hug. I start to feel my chest getting wet and I realize he is sobbing. "Frankie baby don't cry you're gonna make me cry. I start tearing up and I pull him to the bed and sit down with Frankie on my lap. I start rocking back and forth and rub Frank's back. "Shhhh it's ok" I know I'm treating him like a baby but he's hurt so I wanna be careful.

"Gee?" he said.

"Yes Frankie?" I asked

"Do you love me?"

I lift his head so he's looking at me and I leaned in and peck his lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

He nodded and drifted off to sleep in my arms.