Canada

Canada x Reader,

Arthur Kirkland, your long time old tsundere friend just discovered you were the country (c/n). And you had discovered he was the country England. He had dragged you to a conference room and introduced you to everyone, then had sat down on a man. You prodded Arthur's shoulder. He grunted in acknowledgement and you said, "You realize you're sitting on someone...right?" Arthur jumped up and stared at his chair. Then he glared at you. "Not funny, git." You pulled the man onto your lap before England sat down again. You shook your head. He can supposedly see mythical beings but not see that he's sitting on someone. You suddenly notice the man on your lap staring at you, pink dusting his cheeks. "WHAT THE-! (C/N) TURNED INTO CANADA!" Alfred yells at the top of his lungs. Canada and you sweat-drop. "I'm not a man, Alfred." You say with an amused expression. "SHE CAN TALK WITHOUT MOVING HER MOUTH TOO!" Everyone stares at the man with a bewildered expression. You roll your eyes and poke your head out from around the side. "'Sup." "DUDE HOW DID YOU MAKE CANADA APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR?!" Francis, who saw everything since he's related to Matthew and is one of the few people who can see Matthew objected to Matthew and your relief. "Non, she didn't. Anglerette was about to sit on le Canada when ze mademoiselle saved him by placing him on her lap." As expected, your tsundere friend snapped back immediately. "A gentleman like me would never sit on another person!" "Is that so, black sheep of Europe?" "YOU GIT!" Cue England and France trying to strangle each other. "You make ze worst scones ever! Zey are inedible!" "MY SCONES ARE INEDIBLE?! You and your girly fashions!" "You still copied our trend, non?" "AT LEAST I'M NOT A BLOODY PERVERT!" "Ohonhonhon. You say that, Pirate Kirkland." You glanced at Matthew. This was amusing and all, but your new-found friend looked like he was developing a migraine. You guided him out of the room, which gave you time to inspect him, and you had to admit, he was quite the looker. You guided him over to the park bench and lowered him down before plopping down yourself. Your brain was now filled with thoughts of Matthew and your cheeks pinked. 'Oh no! Am I developing a crush?NONONONONONONONoNO!' Your last crush had not ended well, and you were not intending to have your heart broken again. While you inwardly were panicking, Matthew was examining your face. 'Why is she so beautiful?!' You snapped out of your trance to find Matthew staring at you and blushed. Matthew had the same reaction and turned his head, muttering a "Maple!" You thought that was adorable. You then rethought his actions. Stare, caught, blush, turn, curse. That meant... You covered your mouth in shock and happiness. "Matthew...?" "Y-yeah?" You turned his head so he was facing him and kissed him gently. 'HE'S NOT REACTING HE'S NOT REACTING HE'S NOT REACTING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-'  Just as you were about to pull away, Matthew gently tilted his head, allowing the kiss to deepen. You pulled away and fiddled with your shirt, much to Matthew's disappointment. "I think I kinda like you." You shyly hid your eyes with your fringe as you hung your head. Matthew gave a warm smile. "I think I do... too."

"YOU BLOODY GIT!"

"I'M COMING TO MURDER YOU ARTHUR!"

lol