England

You swung your legs carefreely while perched on the tree. You were a flora elf, an elf who tends to the greenery of nature. Right now you were perched on a tree who was about to be felled. You were silently convincing the tree soul to leave its body and fly to Mother Nature. Luckily, this tree was one of the nicer trees that listened, and it bid you a farewell and thanked you before traversing up to the sky. You watched the sparkly green wisp zoom gracefully out of sight and hopped off as the willow started to ever-so-slowly wilt. You skipped past the tree-loppers giggling silently to yourself as they didn't notice a thing as you skipped past. You watched as a man stared intently at your tiny fairy friend, Evergreen, who was perched upon a flower. "He's probably just staring at the flower.... The flower!" you rushed to the flower and the man jumped back as he watched you cup the flower protectively. You heard a giggle coming from inside your palms and you opened them. " Geez, you didn't have to scare Arthur in the process." You smirked in amusement. "You named this flower Arthur?" "Actually, I'm Arthur." You jumped back and saw a man with sandy colored hair and thick caterpillar-like eyebrows. Only magic-possessing beings and possessed beings could see mythical creatures like you. "Stay back, soulless one!" You hissed menacingly at him, only to have him laugh in your face. Evergreen giggled. "He's not possessed, he possesses magic." she explained through fits of giggles. You poker-faced and bit your lip. "You are always correct, Evergreen dearest. So tell me, magic one, how do you cope with your kind laughing at you?" He sighed. "I'm not sure that's the best thing to ask him, (Nickname)." You scowled and pursed your lips upon hearing your nickname. "I'm called (Your Name), dearest, and you are fully aware I do not appreciate that name." Evergreen whined. "But (Your Name), you always act no fun for your age when a stranger is around!" You playfully used your telepathy. "Girl, you know I am... Tsundere! That's what the term was, right?" You gave one of your rare smiles as Evergreen burst out laughing. "YES, YES, you are right!" Arthur cleared his throat and your face turned back to a half-scowl. "Pardon us, magic one, but what is it you require?" You couldn't help but feel a strange connection to this man-oh no. Nonononono nonononononono onononononononononononlnlnlnonlnonononononono. NO. This meant he was your mate. Telepathy powers activate. "Evergreen! Help! This eyebrow man is my mate!" Evergreen, not having telepathic powers, giggled, winked, then flew off. You whined and took his hand, and you felt those tickles which meant he felt the bond, too. The man's face reddened at the contact and you stared at him with a softened gaze. "Arthur,right?" He seemed surprised at your informal way of speaking and nodded slowly. "Forgive my kind's natural tsundere quality. We are ones of great suspicion." He nodded, transfixed on your glimmering (Eye Color) eyes. "Are you going to stare at my eyes or are you going to say something?" He blushed and looked surprised at your playfulness. You heard his mind screaming, "Say something to the pretty elf!" And you blushed then smirked and used your telepathy. "Can't think of anything to say?" Arthur blushed. "N-no!" You giggled and pecked him on the cheek and gracefully twirled around, and walked away when you felt a tingly hand grab your wrist and pull you in for a kiss. You melted then smiled at him lovingly, before leaping into the trees, and disappearing from sight.