Whos your girlfriend Niall?

// Niall P.O.V //

I woke up the next morning thinking about the amazing date I had last night with ally. I can't believe I finally get to call her my girl, I like how that sounds, my girl.I could get used to saying that. I turn around in my bed and face her bed where I see her curled up in her hoodie and a blanket over her. I've noticed she won't go to sleep unless her head is covered, I've actually picked up a lot of her habits recently, the way she chews on her lip when she's nervous, the way she is always tapping she foot and the way she can never hold eye contact for longer than 10 seconds because she gets shy. All the many things I've picked up from watching her and being with her this past week and everything she does is just so adorable. About an hour later she wakes up and I hear her says a cheery "good morning"  "good morning babe " I say while getting up and kissing her cheek. We have another concert at Ralph wilson stadium today, but we don't have to get to the stadium until 6 tonight since we did soundcheck yesterday already. It's 11 A.M and the boys all come into our room and we order room service for breakfast and just hangout and watch tv to relax a bit. We flip through the  channels and I see Ellen is on, Harry and I love Ellen, we watch her almost every day when we can, she's hilarious. We settle on watching her and right now she has Jennifer Lawrence on her show talking about the new hunger games movie. I'm sat on my bed with zayn and Liam eating my waffles while ally, Louis and Harry are sat on her bed eating. All our eyes are fixed on the tv and she introduces a new segment on her show called "Should've wore a disguise" "this looks like it's gonna be a funny one" Harry's says while smiling. The segment starts playing and the first clip she shows is a 10 second video of Justin Bieber walking into a Nike store and being trapped inside the store because hundreds of fans waited on the other side of the glass door. Ellen pauses the clip and laughs as she makes a joke about the apocalypse starting, that gets me and the boys laughing as well. Next she shows a picture of Adele at a pizzeria and a line of fans behind her asking for selfies. The picture was pretty funny because nobody came into the pizzeria for pizza, only to see Adele, and the worker didn't look to thrilled . As I look down to cut my waffles up and pour more syrup on them I hear from the tv, "and this next picture might break the hearts of all directioners out there" I look up to see what she was talking about, and there I am with ally last night! it was a picture of the back of us on line buying our snacks before the movie. All I can think is , this is not going to end well. I look over at ally very discretely and notice her expression, her eyes are wide and she's frozen and looks like she's about to panic. I want to go over and tell her it's going to be fine but due to circumstances I don't think that's the best idea. Ellen continues to read the caption underneath the picture that was found in a magazine. "has teen heartthrob Niall horan of one direction finally got a girlfriend? sources say they arrived at the movie theater late last night and when asked for a picture , a fan was told to not make a scene because he was on a date with his new girl." All the boys turn and look at me with confused faces, how am I going to explain this ? "leave it to Niall to go to a midnight movie with a girl and get caught " said Louis while laughing. I force a small laugh to go along with it and try to cover up the fact that this mystery girl is sitting right next to him on the bed. "so who's the new girlfriend Niall?" Harry says teasing me, I blush and say that I don't want to say her name yet because we haven't been on many dates yet and I don't know if I am going to keep talking to her or not. Which in fact is totally not true, but if that's what it takes for these 4 to believe me than that's what I have to go with. I direct my eyes over to ally and she is just eating her breakfast trying to look as casual as possible and knowing her, she's wishing to avoid this situation entirely. Ellen kept the picture up while reading the caption and asked the audience who they think my mystery girl is. I'm so grateful that the picture of us was from the backside and her hood was up so you can't even tell what color hair she had for that matter. We have to be more careful next time,and it hurts knowing that we might not be able to hangout in public anymore now knowing we could get caught, no matter what time of day it is.