Chapter 7

Wow Temmie village was for sure probably the most happiest place around wherever you are, but Snowdin is pretty sure the happiest village. I mean thats what you, the reader think, "so any other place y'wanna go bucko?" You stared at Sans and thought for a while, "hm maybe you can just show me what this place has to offer next maybe?" He nodded, "follow me!" He then marches and you followed behind, after passing the glowing mushrooms and lanterns, you two come across a sign, huh just directions, "these three paths that we are looking at right now lead to different areas," he points to the left, "that's undyne's house," he points straight ahead, "that's napstablook's house, he's a pretty chill ghost along with..mettaton," he points to the right, "thats a snail area."

   "where do you wanna go first?" You thought for a while...

❤️Undyne's House

Napstablook and Mettaton's House

Snails

   "heh undyne it is." Again you guys play follow the leader once again, this time to Undyne's house, her house actually seems cool to be honest. Her house looked like a fish, I mean she is a fish herself, the windows represent two eyes, the door is literally a mouth with fangs, and behind her house was a tail or fin you don't know, besides her house was a carpet that had a dummy standing on it. Papyrus is shown in the reflection of the window and Frisk too, Undyne is probably teaching them on how to cook or just hanging out really. Other than those three, you see a yellow dinosaur wearing glasses, she wore a lab coat, and she is blushing, she was standing next to Undyne.

   Sans and you walked up to the door as you knocked making a rhythm, Undyne opens the door and see's you two and smiles, "ah visitors! Welcome human and Sans!" She seems in a nice mood, you then noticed the dinosaur again, she seems shy and waves then looks at her..feet, sweating and blushing, she seems nervous, she is looking at you, "hey Alphys! This is a new human who fell, and well you know Sans." "H-hi I'm Dr. Alphys, the underground's Royal Scientist and uh yeah..haha.." Papyrus then notices this, he stares at you and Alphys for a while, "NYEH I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE TO UM GO TO THE BATHROOM, YOU COME TOO FRISK!" Frisk seems regretful.

Holy Shit.

Papyrus grabbed Frisk and head-first, rushed towards the nearest window, jumped and tackled it, crashing through it, he then seemed to be RKO'ing Frisk during their fall, "UH..YOU CAN'T SEE THIS." They then both rush out, well Papyrus holding Frisk. Hopefully Frisk is ok.

   "Damn it Papyrus! He broke through my window, AGAIN," again? You couldn't help but have a small laugh, Alphys was still shy, standing by Undyne's side at all time, Sans just stays by your side. "W-well h-human, do y-you know a-an-anime?!" (I'm sorry if you guys are weebs.) "uh n-" before answering she just stares at you, "MM OH MY GAWSH, OK SO ANIME IS LIKE A CARTOON BUT WITH-" "with swords! ANIME IS REAL!" Undyne cuts in Alphys' sentence, Alphys seems to be blushing more, "y-yeah Undyne can probably tell you!" "SWORDS!" You laughed, ok so this is what anime is to you, swords in a cartoon. You then hear a bell ring coming from Alphys, she checks her phone as her eyes widen.

(Sigh)

   "WHAT?? MEW MEW KISSIE CUTIE 2 GOT A BETTER REVIEW THAN THE ORIGINAL ONE?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TH-THAT CAN'T BE TRUE I MEAN!! Like come on its already obvious. THE ORIGINAL IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER, I RATE 8 OUT OF 8 KISSIES MATE ON MEW MEW KISSIE CUTIE, but Mew Mew Kissie Cutie 2? NO KISSES AT ALL, THIS IS MADNESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Ding. Another notification? Alphys eyes widens even more. "OH MY GOSH, I AM SO LATE FOR TOKYO SOUL SEASON 3, its finally here!! Oh my gosh, I have been missing out! Undyne, Sans, and human I have to watch this season! BYE!"

   She zooms out the door, Undyne just stood their dumbfounded, I mean even you and Sans shared the same expression, "well, uh sorry about Alphys there, she does take her anime seriously," she just smiles and shrugs it off, now, time to check the surroundings. Her floor tiles are actually pretty cute, they were little gold fishes. The kitchen is just across from the entrance, you see a small dining table, and yet MORE CARPETS. A kitchen cabinet is open, it was a pile of yellow wrapped bones with ribbons on them? Undyne notices this and she closes it, "heh Papyrus always brings gifts here! The same exact gifts..but thats ok with me! Cause we are friends!"

~Time Skipparoo!~

After a nice chat with Undyne, you two leave, where will you, the reader go next?

Napstablook and Mettaton's House                                                                                      Snails

Fight 🗡           ❤️Act )))           Items🎒           Mercy✖️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye lmao, hope you guys love this chapter! Now leave in the comments if you, the reader, want to go to the Snails or Napstablook and Mettaon's House, READER'S CHOICE HERE!!! Now whichever gets most comments on, I will make the whole chapter on!!! Anyway love you guys stay awesome!!!

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss