Chapter 2

You walked out the door as a chilly wind slapped your face. You spot a bush to your left, realizing it was hiding a camera, it seemed to be turned off, weird..anyway you moved along. You spot a huge branch, you picked it up, it was quite heavy then you set it down giving it a pat, you started walking, crack! Looking over your should, the branch was broken into pieces, "h-hello!?" Keeping steady you looked around and you see a shadow figure, it looked like it was looking right at you, into your soul. You weren't gonna take any of this shit so you started to walk forward just ignoring it waving at it.

GRAB.

   The figure pulled onto the sleeve of your shirt, you feel shivers crawling on your spine, "hey, kiddo, don't you know how to greet a new pal?" Oh hell no. Did he just call you a kiddo?! First Toriel now this stranger?! "shake my hand," whatever this freaky guy or whatever is, you just faced it, crossing your arms. "First off I'm not a kid ok? I'm short and all but don't you be pointing fi-skeleton fingers?" As you were about to continue your rant you saw the figure, he had a whoopee cushion strapped around his hand , his face was a skeleton too, he had a bloated body, and boney legs, he was wearing slippers, he wore a white shirt and a blue jacket with a fur hood.

   You couldn't help but laugh at his appearance, he seemed annoyed, his left eye socket then started glowing blue, along with his white pupil. "AH SORRY!" You yelled, as he started holding onto you, not physically but..like as if he is clinging onto your heart. He then moved you around, making him earn some giggles watching as you struggle. "hehe not wanting to have a bad time now bucko?" He settled you down as you clenched onto your shirt, "anyway sorry for that, my name is Sans, yours?" "Uh well I don't exactly know my name.." (Probably because the author doesn't want to do y/n, BUT OH WELL) "oh i see, hehe sorry about back there, pretend you saw..nothing..of that k?" "Wait now hold up! Why did you even use that freaky witchcraft of yours or I DON'T KNOW, all I did was..pff..well...eh I'm sorry."

   You held out your hand and he seemed surprised, "don't you know how to greet..a new pal?" You asked giving a smile, wow Toriel sure did give you a good tutor. He chucked as he shook your hand with the whoopee cushion. Both of you laughed hysterically, y'know it was pretty funny actually, "oh you should meet my brother papyrus, he used to be a human hunting fanatic but we made friends with a new human, i'm pretty sure he'd love to meet another human." As he talked you realized he doesn't move his mouth, he still has his smile, showing his teeth. You then thought over what he said, his brother, 'used to be a human hunting fanatic' hell Sans could probably be one too, but I guess they changed.

   "Well ok..!" He lead you the way, crossing a bridge that were..borders? Eh, you then see a lamp, which actually looks as tall as a child, and a workplace right next to it with ketchup and mustard bottles. In the distance you see a child, and a tall figure, with a somewhat broad chest, building a snowman. Hm it must be that Papyrus guy, and supposedly the human Sans's brother made friends with? "hey papyrus." "SANS, ME AND FRISK WERE..OH MY GAWD, is thAT A HUMAN?!" "uh i think its a rock," he pointed at a rock that was conveniently standing in your way. "OH. WAIT NO, BEHIND THE ROCK." You laughed at his stupidity, but his voice sure sounded..annoying, but it really fits his personality, he wore a red scarf or..cape thing, he looked like a hero actually.

   You hear Sans whisper in your ear, "isn't my bro so cool? and if you are wondering about his..outfit, i made it for him for halloween, he loved it so much, he kept it as his look now. and barely changes it."

________________________________________________________________

Hello its the author again!! Thank you so much for reading another chapter of this book, it really brightens my day for someone to read this =) and sorry if this chapter wasn't as long as the other, I wanted you, the reader, to meet the skeleton brothers and Frisk! Well anyway byyee!!!

~Im4RandomEpicn3ss