Chapter 4

You thought the idea was awesome, but you still have yet to meet Undyne, Dr. Alphys, and Asgore. "OH WAIT SANS, WHAT ABOUT METTATON!" "oh him, uh.." Mettaton? Hm and Sans probably doesn't like him but doesn't show? "I'LL TAKE THAT A YES."

Knock knock.

   A sudden knock came from the door, then a fist smashed through the door, appearing to be blue with..scales? "OH HI UNDYNE!" Papyrus rushes over to the entrance opening the door as what you assume is Undyne, she had red hair and a pony tail and an eyepatch covering her left eye. "PAPYRUS! You forgot your cooking lesson, AGAIN!" Wow so fierce and she seems strong. "OH SORRY UNDYNE! I JUST MET A NEW HUMAN!" She then notices you, trying to force a smile, "ITS OK UNDYNE, THE HUMAN IS JUST LIKE FRISK, THE OTHER HUMAN!"

   "Um yeah yeah, sup I'm Undyne, I work as a gym teacher in school, Papyrus here is now taking my lead, as the Royal Head Guard!" "NYEH YES BUT I STILL TAKE COOKING LESSONS, AND INSTEAD OF FIGHTING AS THE GUARD I..PICK FLOWERS, NOT WHAT I EXPECTED BUT OH WELL!" You laughed and held out your hand flashing a smile at Undyne, she just stared for a while and smiles shaking your hand...YICKES! Her hand is fishy but you still smile, determined not to make a bad impression.

   "OH YEAH, PAPYRUS, since I'm already here..WE ARE GONNA HAVE YOUR LESSON HERE!" "OH DEAR.." She then pulls Papyrus' arm as they headed for the kitchen, "well i think its best we leave.." Sans said, but having Undyne hear that she then pulls yours and Sans' hand, she then has a face as if disgruntled and looks at Sans, letting go of his hand, as if chilled to the bone, "not sure what you were expecting..." "YOU KNOW WHAT! Just..follow me ok?!" She then grabs Frisk's hand, ever so gently, but dashes toward the kitchen not having Sans follow. "Hey what are you doing!?" "i don't cook, i receive the cook."

   Undyne sighs then looks at me, "Hey um sorry about this.." "Oh its no problem!" She smiles then has a serious look on her face, kind of scary but awesome. She then jumps on the counter as food comes out from the ceiling?! It was all the ingredients you need to make spaghetti..but how did it get on the roof?! Papyrus looks pumped as they then started..SMASHING THE INGREDIENTS?! "Hey Frisk! How about you try?! THINK ABOUT IT, as if it was an ENEMY IN WAR!" Frisk stares at the tomato and pets it, "HEY NOT LIKE THAT!" You snickered as she then smashes the tomato with no effort with one hand.

   "NEXT, spaghetti, in bowl, now!" Papyrus pours everything in there, and some..of the cardboard box?! "Hey um Papyrus..you don't..put cardboard boxes in your spaghetti.." You said as nicely as you can, Papyrus then gasps and struggles to get the cardboard boxes out. Frisk and Undyne sighs, did he always do this? "Now! We stir! How about you try human!" You then grabbed a spoon, aw heeeellll yeah! You then stirred fiercely, you loved stirring..(shh lets pretend you do) Undyne looks satisfied, "NOW TURN UP!" She turns up the heat..whoa..too hot too hot too hot! She then stops, "but not that hot.." She seems to be sweating, well she is a fish..

   After a while the spaghetti is done, hopefully Papyrus cleaned his hands..uh..gloves when taking it out. Great another batch of spaghetti! Undyne then looks shocked all of a sudden, "I NEED TO MEET UP WITH ALPHYS! We're gonna watch anime! See ya!" She waves as she opens the door and slams it shut behind you guys, you then notice Sans sleeping on the couch, "SANS DINNER IS READY!" He then wakes up sleepily, "can you bring it to me papyrus?" "NO BRING YOUR LEGS HERE!" Sans then literally took off his legs and throws it at you, you caught them giving a stern look.

   Did he try to throw it..at you?! YOU AIN'T GONNA TAKE THIS SHIT! You walked up to him, sighed, and put the legs back on him, he seems to be..blushing? Well you are near his crotch, welp great for the author to describe that, "oh sorry!" You then stood up steadfast giving a poker face. "heh its ok, wanna watch bad cop good cop with me?" "But what about dinner?" Papyrus then comes out the kitchen with spaghetti and places it on the table in the living room. "THERE NOW GET IT!" Sans reaches out his arms and shrugs, Papyrus sighs and goes back to give Frisk spaghetti.

   You sat down, heh this sofa is comfy to be honest, you watch some episodes with Sans and then Frisk and Papyrus comes out the kitchen, Frisk sits next to you, and Papyrus sits next to Sans. After some time Papyrus eventually fell asleep, just the three of you sat watching, "hey look at the time, hey kiddo time for bed." Frisk seems reluctant and starts running around, "officer human, we have a frisk who is resisting..a-rest!" You rolled your eyes and laughed as you grabbed Frisk, Frisk laughing.

   You give Frisk to Sans as he takes Frisk upstairs, you sighed as you started to fall asleep...zzzz...zzzzzz....sleepingaffectszzzz....

~san's pov?!~

   huh..the human is sleeping..hm..*pets reader's head
eh..*falls on reader and sleeps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know what you're thinking, "SANS YOU BUTT HOLE!" Anyway here is another chapter, I hope all of you enjoyed it and enjoyed meeting Undyne! (In wattpad and probably in the game or a gameplay) well byyyeee! =)

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss