Chapter 10

You felt a sweat drop as it runs through your face. Frisk is frowning, you two just stared at each other, you then heard the person chuckle, "SHUT UP!" You then threw your fists in the air and dig your nails in your head. Frisk notices this and rushes over to you, Frisk see's the scarf and starts to tear a bit. "I-I'm so..sorry!" You gasped for air sobbing taking deep breaths, Frisk pats your shoulder, "stop this! Bleh let me take control! SO I CAN END THIS HUMAN!"

   "NO!" You then swing yourself at the wall making Frisk shocked and worried, "ow! What the hell are you doing?!" "GET OUT!!!" You then did a barrel roll and felt as the person tries to grab a hold of it. But your determination. It seems to even be more powerful than it. Papyrus still believes in you. A single tear slips through, you can't stay here, damn but how the hell would sans react to this?! "Chara. Get out." Chara? Suddenly you start to feel yourself lose grip of your soul.

   "You're not my dad!" "Chara..stop." "WHY DO YOU SPARE EVERYTHING YOU SEE?" "Ch-Chara, please, I have the power and determination." "I do too." "Just stop!" You then notice Frisk hold out their hands, a sparkling star shimmers blinding you just a bit, you then felt yourself getting a hold of your soul again, it feels great. "Don't you dare Frisk." All of a sudden. Nothing.

~Frisk's POV~

   I awoke in my bedroom as usual, I notice the reader leaving with Sans and Papyrus, they're cute, something seems to bother Sans though. He told the reader he'd be back, he then walks upstairs. I walk back to my bed and just sat. "frisk, what did you do?" "I..I went back to my save file." "why?!" "...Chara.." "oh...did chara get a hold of the reader?!" "Yes sadly." He facepalms and curses to himself. "what did chara do?!" I feel myself almost tearing up, "Chara..killed Papyrus.."

   A tear drop falls from Sans' eye hole. "damn it! not again." I hugged Sans, "its ok..its ok..I was like the reader, because I was curious and bored.." We both said goodbye and Sans left my room walking back to the reader. Yikes. It seems that Chara can just appear from here and there..what's up with that? Welp, I'm out to Toriel. See ya.

~sans' pov~

   *well this is bad news.
   *welp.
   *alright, when was the last time i was with the reader.
   *ok so no temmie village.
   *this is difficult, its making me tired because i love to do absolutely nothing.
   *hotland? to see asgore? or alphys' lab? hhh i'll ask the reader.
   "hey um reader have you like uh..did i mention something about hotland?" the reader looks at me confused, do they remember..oh. "you already told me..but...when did you actually tell me.." so the reader does have the memory! hm, maybe the reader goes back in page time lines, jumping from chapter to chapter, breaking everything. oh man. i think i'm in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you~ yeah I'm talking to you, how was it? I am trying to make something creative like how the video game would act in a way y'know, like breaking the fourth wall. Huehue and don't worry I'm not Chara pfff. Love ya! <3

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss