Chapter 11

~Your POV yay finally huehue~

   So Sans is taking me to a hotel thats near the core, well I think its part of the core, I don't know but it sounds fun, he wanted to take me to a mushroom and lantern place. But haven't we like..already been there? I mean I know what it is like and Temmie village, I guess he forgot. As we are walking through Hotland he then reaches for my hand just suddenly, I feel my face heat up with the sudden movement, "wait, so we have to step on these and well just watch out."

   What did he meAN AHHH!!! Then we were propelled into the air and we perfectly land on the other land, he seems to find this fun and grabs a hold of my hand as I rolled my eyes. "hehe did you find that fun?" "Sure.." "come on you find that fun huh?" He nudges me with his elbow and pulls me over again, it seems to go in a pattern and we finally make it to the other side, HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE, ok, sorry. As we were walking, we made it to a set up? Again I dunno but it seems to be a cooking show..I then notice a sign just by the counter, "cooking with a killer robot."

   Oh how fun, such wow. "oh uh this is mettaton's cooking show, frisk was on it and well uh things got out of hand hehe.." "Uh ok." As we crossed the cooking show we then see two guards who are eating ice cream called..nice cream. It sounds delicious, "hey do you want some dessert?" I somehow have the urge to eat the frosty treat..dayum I feel myself drooling. We walked by and the nice cream man..bunny, he looks cute, he then notices us, "oh sorry! It seems I have run out of nice cream since well these two love birds bought them all!"

   We then looked at the two guards, aw how cute! I then saw a glance of one of their face..fish..are they part of the royal guards? Since well they are fish and Undyne is a fish, yaoi. Ok anyway. Sans then hesitantly grabbed my hand again which I found cute since me seems to be jelly. Huehue Sans sure is jelly nyehehehehe! Ok sorry. "Uh anyway, the hotek is just here! We then climbed upstairs and the scene changed drastically, it looks nice! I then saw a note on the floor and read it from where I stand, "hey go through that creepy over there for some awesome deals!"

   I don't trust this and I have no reason to trust this note, who are you note, what kind of troubles do you cause for travelers?! "uh just ignore that anyway, are you hungry?" "Yeah but isn't it like night kind of in a way?" "sure." "Oh ok." "follow me, i know a shortcut." Huh he then went to the left alleyway...

-Lololol secrets-

   We are suddenly in a restaurant with tables that..well it looks like a robot of some sort, "i actually am a comedian here and well uh i'm taking a break." I laugh and rolled my eyes, cue romantic music, wha? All of a sudden romantic music wooo.

*You feel flustered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry that I haven't update for a long time! Oh and Deadpool movie hype Feb 12, JUST TWO MORE WEEKS MAN!! TWO MORE!!!

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss