jab they met-part 4

Murthy residence

Nandini was running around,instructing the servants,trying to clean up the house..
When her heavily pregnant sister Ridhima came waddling towards her:"nandu..sun na..mjhe pakode khane hai"
Nandini:"kya?di abhi it is not possible..u know na that guests r coming..i promise i will myself make them for u in the evening"
Ridhima almost in crying tone"koi mjhse pyaar ni karta..sb apne kaam mai busy hai..aur mjhe tere haath k nae khane..mjhe airport road pe joh dhaba hai ussi k khane hai..yum kitne tasty pakore hote hai uske..aur agar tumhe nae jana toh mae akele chali jaungi"
Nandini helplessly looked around.Her jiju was also not there to bear her tantrums so she was the solo victim to her pregnancy tantrums
"Ok di..chalte hai..bt jaldi aajaenge..guests kuch der mae aate honge"
Ridhima-"haa..pakaa ..chalo chalo"

They reach the dhaba and order for pakoras..
Ridhima"nandu yahi baith te hai na thodi der.."giving her a puppy dog look..
Nandu:"fine di..as u say"
As they sit a group of youngsters begin dancing-chittiyaan kalaiyan we,oh meri chittiyaan kalaiyan we"
They pull nandini to dance with them and our nandu who loved dancing joined them in full vigour..

Meanwhile fab 5 also reaches the dhaba(yes guys,its the same dhaba)..They also notice dancing going around .
Cabir:"yeh kya ho rha hai yaha"
Mukti:"chalo na guys lets join them" ..all are hesitant when they notice a young girl,wearing a hoodie coming upto them..
"Hey guys!!come on..join us.its so much fun"and then pulls each one of them to the dance floor..Manik is hesitant and turns to go back when a hand pulls him back.He feels a current running through his body ..he jerks up and pulled into deep brown eyes which were so deep that he could drown in them..he is pulled back from his reverie "come on yaar don't be a spoiled sport..please join us..kabhi kabhi life mai masti bhi karni chahiye"and so he agrees..
Fab 4 are surprised seeing him dancing ..
Cabir to the girl"yaar tumhe toh dat deni chahiye..tumne mere manik bhai ko dance k liye convince kar liya..Hi I am cabir"
"Hi guys..m nandini(yes guys woh ladki nandini hai)
She greets all and then turns towards manik"hi!!m nandini.."
Manik smile and winks at her"hi..m manik ..naam toh suna hoga"fab 4 were shocked to core seeing manik so playful..they all were dancing and had loads of fun..manik was busy staring at a certain brown eyed beauty who was busy trying to teach a bhangra step to cabir..
Nandini could feel a certain pair of eyes on her,eyes which had attracted her the moment she had looked into them..she blushed looking down and tried to ignore the butterflies jumping in het stomach.

Ridhima-"nandu chalo..papa ka phone aaya hai ..woh log aa gaye hai"
Nandini-"oh shit..bye guys..have to go "and runs away leaving a gaping fab 5 behind..
Cabir pats on maniks back"chalo bhai..woh toh gae ab hum bhi chale..driver ka phone aa gya"

TUMSE HIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें