part 32

Manik hesitatingly opened the door to see the most beautiful sight-nandini standing by the window gazing at the stars,her face shining with the moon light.
She was looking so innocent,so beautiful that it too away his breathe and he again fell in love wid her..

Nandini could sense a gaze on her ,burning her back ,reaching till her soul..Her heart was thudding at its loudest and her breathing hitched..She tried to avoid his presence and kept looking at the sky..She could sense his each and every movement and then felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and his breathe on her neck making her shiver..

Nandini was looking so resplendent that manik couldnt remove his eyes from her and slowly walked upto her her.He stood behind her and hugged her keeping his chin on her shoulders and whispered"beautiful!..nandini mai bta ni skta k aaj mai kitna khush hun..m feeling blessed to have u in my life nd cant  wait to spend it wid u"
Nandini also felt relaxed listening to his words nd leaned into him enjoying d closeness..
Manik"so kaisa lag rha hai mrs malhotra?finally u r mine.."

Nandini  turned around and wrapped her hands around his neck and pecks on his cheeks.."no words to explain what i m feeling right now..this feeling of finally being wid u,in ur arms ,is so beautiful..like m in heaven bt still at home...ur arms r my home manik"nd keeps her head on his chest..
Manik too felt overwhelmed hearing her words and hugs her tightly..
Both were enjoying d moment when suddenly nandinis phone started ringing..
Manik pulled nandini tighly and wasnt ready to release her"aaj ni jane dunga..bajne do phone ko"
Nandini "plz na manik..ek baar dekhne toh do kiska hai"
Manik finally relented and let her go..
Nandini picked up the phone to see navya calling
"Hello!!navya..ha bolo..kya hua?"
Navya in a panicky doctor tone"nandini emergency hai..."
Nandini also got in her serious mode "ha..kya hua bolo..m coming"
Navya"haa..jaldi aao..come fast..delivery room"and cut the call.
Nandini also started running when manik stopped her"ruko..kaha jari ho..kya hua hai?"
Nandini"hato manik..mjhe jana hai..delivery hori hai..emergency hai"
Manik was confused"delivery??kiski??nandini hum ooty mai hai"
Now nandinis brain alsi started working bt she was still confused"bt..phir navya ne call.."

This time it was maniks phone which started ringing and it was cabirs call..
Cabir"hey bro..kya kar re ho.."
Manik irritatingly"kya hai cabir..kyu tang kar rha."
Cabir"itne irritate kyu ho rahe ho..busy the kya.."
Manik"shutup cabir"
Cabir"hahaha..acha suno nandini ko bolo koi emergency nae hai..humara prank tha"
Manik"saale
..pta tha tum hi aisa kar skte ho..tu kabhi ni sudhrega.."
Cabir"haha..ab kya karu bhai thodi ched khani toh banti hai..acha chalo ab aur disturb ni karunga..good night..and enjoy"
Manik"idiot"

He cut the phone to see nandini sitting near the dressing table and struggling with the jewellery..
He was mesmerised with the sight and walked upto her nd held her hand..
Manik"aaj yeh haq mera hai nandini.."
Nandini just blushed and nodded..
He leaned forward and started trailing kisses on her neck while his hands were working on the necklace hook..
Nandini stammered"ma..manik..please"Her breathe got heavier .

Manik turned her towards him and made her face him"shh.."
He then removed her mang teeka and kissed her forehead..
Manik cupped her cheeks "i love u so much nandini..so so much."
And started trailing kissed her eyes,her nose,her cheeks and neck..
Nandini was shivering,enjoying this intimate moment wid her husband..
Her hands moved up and grabbed his hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss..
Manik was shocked seeing nandini initiating it,bt gave in..
He pulled her closer grasping her waist ..
Both were lost in the moment..
Nandini was the first one to pull out and then hid her face in his chest..
Manik tok hugged her tightly..
He then made her face him and stared into her eyes ..
Nandini understood his question and shyly just nodded..
Manik grinned and without wasting a second ,carried her to the bed and switched off the lights..
Manik started kissing her deeply not leaving a single spot..
Nandini too was responding fully to his passionate touches..
Manik suddenly stopped and looked at her..Desire was flaring in his eyes.."nandini!!r u sure?we can wait if u want"
Nandini was overwhelmed seeing his concern "manik.i love u..i m ur bride and now truely belong to u..i want us to become one soul ..i also want u as much as u want me..make me urs"
Now there was no stopping manik who spent the whole night loving his bride,his love ,his soulmate...

Next morning

The sun was peeping through the window trying to wake up the love birds who were sleeping lost in each others arms..
Nandini stirred feeling the sunrays on her eyes..It took her a moment to realise where she was nd seeing her position she started blushing..Manik's arms were tightly wrapped around her waist nd their legs were tangled together..
She tried removing his hands bt his further tighened..
Nandini murmered"pakadke toh aise rakha hai jaise mai kahi bhaag jaungi"
To her utter surprise manik replied"to agar abhi pakda ni hota toh tum bhaag hi jati..dekho abhi bhi bhaagne ki koshish kar ri ho.."and pulled her closer..
Nandini slapped his arm"chodo manik..dekho kitna late ho gya hai..sab neeche wait kar re honge"
Manik was in no mood to relent and was busy traling kisses on her "koi ni wait kar rha..sbko pta hai hum newly weds hai aur issliye abhi tk koi aaya bhi nae hume uthane"
Nandini started blushing"kitne besharam ho tum manik..hato..mjhe tyaar hona hai"
Manik"uffo!!kya hai yaar..tum toh 1st day se hi woh irritating wife ban ri ho."
Nandini"kya bola?"
Manik "kuch ni yaar" nd then stood up and took her in his arms.
Nandini"manik..kya kar re ho"
Manik"tumhe tyaar karne le jara hu"and shut the bathroom door..

TUMSE HIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें