Part 42

Its a thank u gift to all my readers..

Manik sat beside nandini and held her hand"m so happy nandini..m so thankful to god k u r fine..Tumhe pta hai jb u went missing meri toh jaan hi nikal gae thi..Tumhe dekhne ko taras gya tha,tumhari awaz sunne ko..Kitna dhooonda maine tumhe."he gulped teary eyed..
Nandini could hear his pain in his voice and tried calming him"shh!!mai ab theek hu manik..yahin hu mai tumhare pass..ab promise kahin ni jaungi..yahi rahungi tumhare pass..Humesha!"
Manik like a child asked"pakka promise?"
Nandini smiled at his babyish tone"pakka wala..pinky promise"and winked at him..and both started laughing together..

It was night time and manik was reading a book to nandini..
He was reading with full expressions and nandini was going all aww looking at her man who was no less than a child.He was looking so cute that nandini couldnt control herself nd pecked on his lips.Manik was stunned and couldnt react.Finally gaining his senses he smirked looking at nandini,who was sitting as an innocent child"yeh kya tha baby?"
Nandini "kya kya tha?"
Manik"really?now someone is acting smart ha?"
Nandini lifting her invisible collar"bachpan se..tumhe ab pta chala?"
Manik came very close to her "baby jahan ki tum student ho na,waha ka principle mjhse classes leta hai"
Nandini was getting affected by his closeness bt tried replying"tcch..really cheesy dialogue..show some origi.."nandini couldnt complete as manik took her in a deep kiss..
This kiss was tender,full of love as both were trying to feel each others presence,trying to express their love..
Manik was the first one to pull out and then kissed her forehead.."srry..i couldnt control"
Nandini"shh!!dnt say srry manik.even i was equally craving for it.Its been so long that i felt u close to me"
Manik again back to naughty mode"really"bitting her ear lobe"tum theek ho jao ek baar..uske baad tumhe khud se alag ni hone dunga"and then excitedly got up"infact i have an idea.We will go for a month long honeymoon..What say?"and winked at her.
Nandini started blushing and hid her face in his chest.
Manik too smiled looking at his life,his wife "acha kaha chalogi..yeh toh btao?"
Nandini kept hugging him "kahin bhi..aap ka sath hona chahiye bas'"
Manik"arre..yeh kya answer hua..mai toh chalunga hi honeymoon pe.tum queen movie ki kangana ranaut thodi ho k akele hi chali jaugi aur na mai jane dunga..Acha btao na.
Tumne bhi toh socha hoga na k kaha jana hai"
Nandini"hmm..ek place hai jaha mai bachpan se jana chahti thi..nahi actually 2 places hai ek udaipur aur dusri greece"
Manik"nt bad nandini..bt udaipur hum kabhi aur chalenge..honeymoon pe lets go to greece..Nice!!i will get to see u in short short dresses..cant wait"
Nandini blushed and then tried hitting him"besharam"bt winced in pain.Manik immediately got alert"sorry sorry..mai bhool gya tha..Jyada dard hora kya..Mai dr ko bulau"
Nandini was about to respond when a nurse entered.
Nurse"sir pt ki medicines ka time ho gya"
Manik shifted back from his place while the nurse started giving nandini her meds.
Nandini was making all weird faces while having her meds and manik was adoring her.Then the nurse started filling the syringe wid medicine and seeing this nandini shouted"INJECTION"
and started backing in her bed"no..no no..mai ni lagwaungi..mjhe bilkul dard nae hai..sachi..m perfectly fine sister..mjhe injection ki jarurat nai hai"
Manik was totally surprised seeing nandini like this.He walked upto her and cupped her face"kya hua baby?injection kyu ni lagwana..It was for ur good health na"
Nandini nodded in a no"nai manik..mai bilkul theek hu..aur injection ki needle dekhi hai..kitni badi hoti hai..ouch!kitna dard hota hai..nopes.na"
Manik was amused at her response"acha dr sahiba aur joh pt ke injections lagati hai.Uska kya?"
Nandini stammered"ha...ha..toh pt k lagane mai kya jata hai..khud ko thodi chubha ri hoti hu"
By now nurse was getting irritated and looked at manik"sir..mjhe aur bhi pts ko meds dene hai"
Manik nodded"aap lagao"
And then cupping nandinis face"kuch ni hoga..mai hu na tumhare pass"then tried distracting her"tum yeh socho k hum greece mai kya kya karenge..hum na full mnth kamre se bahar hi nae jaenge.After all itne days ka compensation joh karna hao"
Nandini was shocked hearing h talk so boldly ans blushed.
Nurse"ho gya.Ab aap rest kijiye.Mrng mai dr aaenge rounds pe and agar apko koi prblm ho toh ring this bell"
Nandini was really surprised at how manik had successfully distracted her.She did not feel even a pinch.Here manik was looking at her with mirth and whispered in her ear"i deserve a prize"
Nandini gulped"prize?"
Manik"hmm"and began brushing his lips on her neck,bitting her ear lobe .Nandini breathe hitches at his closeness and she stammered"ma..manik!!"
Manik gained back his senses and smiled looking at her red blushing cheeks"kya baby..abhi tk red hoti ho"
Nandini tried avoiding question and started getting up from the bed.
Manik"oh hello madam..kaha chali?
Nandini"woh manik.i need to use the washroom"
Manik"haam baby toh mjhe bolna tha na"and immediately lifted her up in his arms.
Nandini"kya kar re ho manik..mere arm fracture hai,legs mai nai.i can walk"
Manik"dnt act smart ok..i m nt letting u walk.Infact i love carrying u in my arms..so aadat dal lo"
After freshening up,manik helped nandini to bed and then started walking towards the stool when nandini held his hand"kaha jare ho?"
Manik"kahi ni..yahi hu..tum so jao"
Nandini shifted a bit in her bed and patting it said"only i know how i used to sleep while u were away..and now i m never sleeping without u..so come here"
Manik was hesitant"baby..tumko comfortable nai hoge..tum aram se sojao.u need complete rest..mai yahi hoo"
Nandini did not relent"i m most comfortable when u r around"
And with a jerk pulled him in the bed.Manik adjusted himself in a small space trying to give her the maximum space bt nandini just pulled him closer and slept hugging him tight.
Manik kept looking at her and didnt realise when he too drifted to sleep.

TUMSE HIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें