part 30

Manik was sitting on the stage eagerly waiting for his soulmate to join him..His eyes were again and again going towards the door,staring at it as if compelling it to bring his nandini to him..
Dhruv and cabir were accompanying him on the stage..
Cabir"so bro kaisa lag rha hai?excited?"patting his back.
Manik"kya matlab?"
Dhruv"manik cabir ka matlab hai k ab teri shadi hone wali hai..bs kuch der mai..so how r u feeling?"
Manik just smiled"acha hi lag rha...ptani ni yaar..thoda nervous bhi hoon"
Dhruv"relax buddy..sb theek hoga..iss din ka tujhe kabse intezaar tha,ab aaj woh din hai toh tu fully enjoy kar isse"
They were busy talking when they saw commotion near the entry door..Cameramen were running towards the door while all the guests also turned around to see what was happening..
"Teri ore ,teri ore ,teri ore
Haye rabba"
started playing in the back ground..
Nandini entered through the door accompanied by her parents...Dressed in traditional indian wear with all the jewellery looking like an ethereal beauty..Her blush was like a cherry on top..

Manik felt air move out of his lungs when he saw nandini..She had never seen a more beautiful girl and now she was going to be his..Manik kept looking at her the whole time till she reached the stage..He just could remove his eyes from her while nandini kept her eyes down never looking up..
Manik walked down the stage and forwarded his hand towards nandini..It was then nandini raised her head and saw manik
Manik leaned forward and whispered"beautiful"...
She stared in his eyes and kept her hand in his..
Their eyelock was broken by the claps and whistles coming from the guests..
Manik helped nandini to her seat.. All the family members joined them on the stage..It was time for varmala..

Varmala-
Panditji "pehle vadhu mala pehnaegi uske baad var pehnaega"
Navya forwarded the garland to nandini while cabir to manik..
As nandini moved forward to put the garland,manik (who is tall) was further lifted up by cabir and dhruv..
Cabir"haha..itna aasan nae hai bhai tak pahuchna..mehnat karo thodi"
Nandini was getting frustated by now and seeing her struggle,maniks heart melted and he himself bend down and nandini happily put the garland around hia neck..
Now it was maniks turn to put the garland..Now nandini was lifted high up by abhimanyu and armaan..
Navya"haha..ab jijaji aap mehnat kijiye humari nandu tak pahuchne ka.."
Seeing this cabir and dhruv again lifted him up and then manik put the garland around nandini..
The varmala ceremony was over with full dhoom dham,shouts,whistles nd masti..
Next was the photosession with the bride nd groom..
All the relatives went on the stage,giving blessings and gifts to the couple and possed for a photo..
By the end,both were hell tired and their cheeks were aching with all the fake smile they had to give..
After the photo session,the guests proceeded for dinner while fab4 took manik and nandini to the dance floor..
Cabir"comeon bro..ek couple dance toh bnta hai"
Mukti"haa manik...nandini comeon"
Manik grinned while nandini was feeling shy and was hesitant..
Manik like a gentleman forwarded his hand which nandini,very graciously ,accepted..manik wrapped his  hands around her waist while nandinis hands were on his shoulder..
"Hum tere bin ab reh nai skte
Tere bina kya wajood mera"
Manik with a jerk pulled her closer..Nandini felt a shiver run down her body feeling him so close to her..
"Tujhse juda gar ho jaenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaenge juda
Kyunki tum hi ho ,ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho ,chain bhi mera dard bhi,meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho"
They kept dancing lost in each others eyes,feeling each others presence,their love for each other..
Their moment was broken by the claps and whistles coming from fab4,navya nd abhimanyu..
Alya"wow guys!!it was so beautiful"
Mukti"i agree..they r a couple made in heaven"
Nyonika comes and blesses the couple"u two look so gud together..kisi ki nazar na lage"
Then mrs murthy entered and took nandini with her while nyonika and fab 4took manik towards the mandap..

Navya,ridhima and abhimanyu were conspiring abt how to steal maniks shoes..
Navya"hume har halat maui jhoote churane honge warna woh cabir hume chida chid kar jeena haram kar dega"
Abhimanyu"haa woh toh theek ha bt karnenge kaise"
Ridhima"dnt wrry..maine armaan ko bol dia hai k woh manik k aas pas hi rahe and jaise hi woh shoes utare usse chupke se tapa le"
Navya"chalo mandap pe chalte hai.."

Nandini made to sit on maniks right and then panditji started the puja..
They worshipped lord ganesha and laxmi followed by which kanyadaan was done..
Nandinis parents kept her hand in manik indiacating that from now on nandini was maniks responsibilty..
Mr murthy"manik beta aaj se nandini tumhari hui..plz iska khayal rakhna"
Tears were pouring from mr and mrs murthy eyes nd seeing her parents cry,even nandini started crying..
Manik felt a pinch in his heart seeing her tears and he tightened his hold on her as a sign of reassurance.."papa aap chinta mat keejiye..mai pura khayal rakhunga nandini ka"

Panditji"ab var vadhu ke gatbandhan k liye var ki behen aa jae"
As manik had no sister,nyonika asked mukti to do the rasam..
Panditji"ab var aur vadu khade ho jae..chaar phero mai var aage rahega phir 3 mai vadu"
Manik helped nandini stand up..
He kept holding her hand as he walked forward taking the pheras..
"Taare hai baarati chandni hai  yeh barat.
Saato phere honge ab haatho mai leke haath
Saato phero honge ab haatho mai leke haath..
Jeevan sathi hum,diya aur baati hum"
Both took the seven pheras with seven vows of respect,loyalty,strength,togetherness,trust,honor and most imp love..

After the pheras
Panditji:ab vadhu var k baiye(left )taraf baithengi"
As they again got seated manik was instructed to tie the mangalsutra and fill the mang with sindoor..
Manik filled her mang with sindoor which fell on her nose(indicating that huaband loves his wife a lot) and tied the mangalsutra..
Both felt a connection between them..Like lightening stuck them and the importance of the moment seeped in..Manik felt his heart sour with love and certain possessiveness that now nandini was his,his wife,his soulmate,his ardhangini...
Nandini was awestruck by the purity of the moment..She felt like now she was bound to maniks heart..The moment was so pure that it brought tears in her eyes..
Manik understood her emotions and held her hand..both got up and took blessings from the adults..

Precap-joota chipai,bidaai nd grah pravesh.

Sorry guys..i know iss baar bahut late ho gae update krne mai...bt kya karti was really busy..
Iss update mai thoda speeden up krne ki koshish ki hai ,ptani kitna successful hui hu..do give me ur reviews..

TUMSE HIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें