Part 25

After all the dancing,the boys proceeded to have dinner while d gals sat down for mehndi..
Nandini was made to sit on a  recliner so that she could comfortably lie down..Nandini got a message on her phone"koi simple sa bt beautiful design lagwana"..nandini blushed bt asked the mehndi girls to do the same..

As the girls started applying mehndi,nyonika entered"arre wah!!mehndi lagni shuru bhi ho gae..ldkio khub achi rachni chahiye meri bahu ki mehndi"and then turning towards navya  nd alya"jb tk nandini aur mukti mehndi lagwa re tum log khana kha aao..phir tum bho lagwa lena"
Navya"jee aunty..nandu hum tumhara bhi khana le aae?"
Nandini"nae navy..mjhe bhuk ni hori..tum kha aao"
Other ladies also sat down and got their mehndis done..Some got hold of a dholak nd started singing songs..
It had been 2hrs and nandinis mehndi was still being done..Nandini was feeling damn tired bt was still patiently sitting ..
Mehndi gal:ji name kya likhe mehndi mai?"
Before nandini could reply,mukti intervened"manik likho..aur itna chupa k likhna k manik ko dhudne mai poori raat nikal jae.kyu nandini sahi bola na".All the girls started giggling while nandini blushed..
Just then cabir,manik nd dhruv came there..
Cabir"kya baat hai..It seems this corner is the most happening one right now..puri mehfill jam rakhi hai"
Navya"woh toh hogi hi akhir dulhan aur uski saheliya joh yaha pe hai"
They continued their bickering nd so didnot notice manik moving away..who quietly went nd sat next to nandini..
Nandini's mehndi was done bt she was sitting there waiting for it to dry..She was irritated nd was grumbling
Manik whispered"tum theek ho?"
Nandini"huh..ha m fine"and gave him a small smile..
Bt he was manik who knew her very well"dnt lie..wat happened?tired?"
Nandini"hmm..a little..actually getting mehndi done is fun bt waiting for it to dry off is the irritating part"..
Manik"acha..tumne khana khaya?"
Nandini just shook her head in a no..
Manik"what..kyu?ruko mae abhi mangwata hu"
Before he could say anything,the one of maniks old conservative aunt noticed him and said to nyonika "tum toh janti hai k ldki ki haldi aur mehndi aur  baad ldka ladki  nae mil skte phir bhi yaha dekho dono saat mai baithe hai..tum kuch bolti kyu nae..ram ram kya jamana aa gya hai"..
Manik and nandini suddenly felt embarrased and manik not wanting to create a scene quietly went away..
He msged nandini"meet me on terrace in 20 mins..koi bahana ne chalega.
Fulfill ur promise"
Nandini sighed as she read it..She was still stuck wid d ladies nd their old fashioned talks.
Old aunt to nyonika nd mrs murthy"tum dono toh janti ho ldka ladki ka aise milna acha nae hota aur mehndi lagne k baad agar ladka ldki milte hai toh apshagun hota hai..toh dhyaan rakhna ab dono na mile".
Nandini who was finding a way to run from there got rooted to her seat hearing this..She was not a person who believed in superstitions bt still she did not want to take  any chances..Manik who was getting impatient again msged her..
Nandini was feeling helpless when navya came to her rescue nd took her away making an excuse..
Navya:jao..jaldi se jake mil lo jiju se..kab se intezaar kar re hai tumhara"and then looking at nandini's hesitant face"kya hua..hume btao?"
Nandini:navya woh aunty ji bol ri thi k mehndi lagne k baad hume milna ni chahiye. Woh..."
Navya interrupted"plz nandu .kya tum yeh old fashion baatein mann ri ho..aisa kuch ni hota..ab jao jaldo"and literally pushed nandini..

Nandini reached the terrace to find no one there.."manik..manik"she shouted..
She was about to return when she was hugged from back..

Manik was eagerly waiting for nandini and as she entered manik got mesmerised seeing her beauty..it was like his heart was never satisfied ..He quietly stood behind her and wrapped his arms on her waist nd kept his chin on her shoulder..
Nandini was shocked bt feeling d familiar touch she relaxed..
"Manik.."
Manik was busy inhaling her scent,kissing her neck nd shoulder making nandini lose her senses."nandini it feels so good to have u in my arms"
Finally she gathered herself nd pushed him back a little.."control mr malhotra..acha btao mjhe yaha kyu bulaya"
Manik,who was fully in romantic mood"kya nandu..sara romamce kharab kar dia..acha aao baithe ha"
They both settled down wid nandini sitting between maniks legs nd her back touching his chest..Manik also brought a plate full of food.
Manik"chalo ab jaldi se khana khao..kb se bhuki hogi"nd himself fed her..
Nandini smiled seeing his care and ate happily..
After finishing d food,
Manik:mjhe ab reward milna chahiye..haina?"
Nandini giggled"acha ji..reward chahiye.."
Manik nodded making a puppy dog face
Nandini"acha bolo kya chahiye"
Manik smirked nd pointed towards his lips"yeh chahiye"
Nandini's blush deepened nd she pushed him litely(keeping in mind that she has mehndi on her hands).."shutup manik..kuch ni mil ra tumhe..ab hato jana hai mjhe"and tried getting up..
Manik pulled her back"acha ok..bt mjhe apni mehndi toh dikhao..mera name bhi toh likha hai na"
Nandini smirked"kisne kaha tumhara name likhwaya hai.
Maine koi naam waam ni likhwaya".
Manik"really??acha jara dikhao toh sahi..."
Nandini"haan...haan..dekho"
And as he came close she pushed him nd started running"hahha...nai dikhari mai..mood ni hai"
Manik who was surprised at het action started chasing her"acha ji..mjhse hoshiyari"
Both kept running wid manik trying to catch hold of nandini.
Finally he got hold of her nd twirled her around..both were laughing nd enjoying nd their laughter sounds were echoing all around..The full moon nd stars were shining brightly in the sky nd it seemed as if they were blessing the lovely couple..

TUMSE HIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें