Chapter two- Familiar Faces

Hollywood’s P.O.V-

        Louis took a hold of Vegas’ hand and led her down the drink aisle. I followed close behind them. Even though she told me over the radio that there were no zombies, you couldn't be too careful about roamers though. They always tend to pop out in random places, when you least expect them. He turned down some different aisles and we finally arrived at the back of the store. We came to a door that was marked with a sign as the staff lounge, except it was faded and hanging sideways. There was a barricade of couches flipped upside down and chairs stacked around it. Louis removed one of the tiny chairs and it revealed a clear pathway, that he walked through and we followed while he continued to hold Vegas’ hand. He finally let go of her hand, but only to raise it to the door. He knocked twice in a row then he knocked three times, a pause in between each. The door was slowly opened to reveal a pair of dark brown eyes underneath thick black eyebrows. The person on the other side of the door opened it a little wider. He smiled at Louis then noticed Vegan and I. He looked confused and looked at Louis again, “Lou who are these girls?” He asked still staring at us as we all walked into the room.

        I looked around the room, amazed; it was full of everything you would need: there were couches covered in pillows and blankets, a ping pong table in the back part of the room, and food stored up in a corner; along with tons of drinks. I looked around and saw four other boys who had only just noticed our presence. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at us. The one who had opened the door closed it and proceeded to lock it. He then continued to drag a table in front of it, just as safety measure which relaxed me a little. Vegas and I just looked at each other, rather than at the boys. They all slowly walked over to us and just stood there. “Louis, who are they?” the boy who had opened the door asked again. I just sighed and slung my gun to my other arm; it gets rather heavy after a while. One of the boys, one with blonde hair and blue eyes, looked at my gun then at me with his eyes wide. I just bit back a smirk, knowing he was probably surprised to see such a petite girl with such a big gun, and looked over at Vegas. “You or me first?” I asked jokingly and she rolled her eyes at me, “You’re attempts at being funny crash and burn horribly.” She added and then looked at the rest of the group. “I’m Vegas and this is-” I cut her off before she could say anything. “And I’m Hollywood.” I added before she could get my name out. “Those aren't really your names, are they?” Another boy asked. He had curly brown hair that was a bit of a mess and bright green eyes. Vegas just him a coy smile and winked. “Sure they are. As far as you know, they are.”

        Soon Louis had introduced us to his friends. The blonde one with blue eyes was Niall, the one with the deep brown eyes who had opened the door was Zayn, and the boy with the curly hair and green eyes was Harry. The last one he introduced us too was Liam, he had a brown buzz cut and cute brown eyes that reminded me of a puppy. Soon we were just chillin’ on the couches and making small talk. That’s when it hit me though. All of their names suddenly made sense to why their faces looked so familiar. “Sweet baby Jesus!” I exclaimed aloud, forgetting that I wasn't just in front of Vegas anymore. It was one of our inside jokes that we used all the time. Everyone just stopped talking and looked at me with odd expressions. “What's with the epiphany face and the outburst?” Vegas asked me. “I know who you guys are!” I said with a little too much excitement, ignoring Vegas' remark at my epiphany. The boys just chuckled, “Well it took you long enough.” Zayn said while grabbing a water bottle from the pack in the corner. I glanced over at Vegas and saw that she didn't understand what we were getting at, god damn she’s slow. I turned my attention back to him, “You guys are One Direction aren't you? Or... you were One Direction” I asked and Liam just smiled at me. “You would be correct.” Vegas just looked at me and then back at them. “No way! Holy crap, that's why you guys look so familiar.” She just laughed and I laughed with her. It was weird meeting someone famous; especially under these circumstances.