Chapter 5

•☯Jasmine☯•

Throughout the entire day Hannah and I started to ask a few of our semi-close acquaintances about this so-called "One Direction". They all seemed to love them and started to freak out when we told them we have front row tickets. A lot of them tried to talk their way into getting the tickets from us but Hanny and I we're determined to go.

We made a deal that for just this one time we were going to try and enjoy some of the "in" music of the present day. (No matter how awful it was.)

It was finally the end of the school day so Hannah and I jumped into the jeep.

"Do you think that we're going to need to learn any of their songs before we go? Like maybe just hear their voices? What they sound like?" Hannah pondered.

"Nahh, I want it to be a surprise!" I exclaimed back.

"Alright.." She returned.

When we entered our beautiful household we already started to get ready.

We decided that we'd just grab Taco Bell on the way since we only had an hour before we'd have to leave.

I quickly threw on a cropped graphic tank I got from Urban Outfitters and some Hollister shorts. Then I just sprayed some dry shampoo in my hair to give it a fresher look. Lastly I just brushed on a wee bit of mascara onto my short, black lashes.

"Done!" I exclaimed.

"Shoes dude." Hannah snapped back with a giggle as she applied her eye shadow.

"Oops!" I said as I looked for my red vans to top off my outfit.

"Alrighty, NOW I'm done." I laughed.

"Just give me a minute." Hannah replied.

"Suuureee, a minute." I said with a sarcastic tone.

She chuckled at my comment and proceeded at her make-up.

I sat on the bed and waited for the princess to finish making herself perfect.

"We're gonna be late Hanny!" I yelled.

"I'm almost done!" She shouted back.

"Mhmm!" I said back.

When she was FINALLY done we rushed into the car so we'd have time to stop for food but we ended up not even being able to do that..

We practically ran into the stadium that held the concert in Columbus and tried really hard to walk casually to our seats. (Even though they we're already almost done counting down to the band's entrance.)

We immediately stood in front of our seats without even being able to see anything around us. All we could really see was the big screen on the side of the stage. Then all of a sudden the bright lights started to come on all around the stage in front of us. We heard all of the insane fangirls screaming at the top of their lungs and I could just picture the face of annoyance on Hannah.

We then saw a faint image of figures walking onto the stage as lights illuminated them.

My jaw dropped to the outrageously shocking sight of 5 familiar teenage boys...