Chapter 9

•☯Harry☯•

The car ride was extremely awkward at first but Louis made it less awkward by always having a conversation going.

It wasn't too bad since we all already knew each other but I mean we haven't talked in months.

I sat in the back of the Escalade with Jasmine at my side and Hannah & Zayn on the other side. Zayn, Liam, and Niall all sat in the middle seating of the car.

I was trying really hard to secretly flirt with Jasmine but I don't think she even noticed. I kept on, ever so lightly, rubbing my leg against hers. I don't think she noticed..

Then I just stopped with that and continued to just look at her. I started to notice a lot of the little things about her and instantly fell in love with them. How her nose is no bigger than my thumb, how she has a slight dimple on her left cheek when she smirks. Also how she twirls her thumbs together a lot and how she starts to bounce her left knee at certain times. She was different, I could just tell right then and there.

I was falling so hard.

•☯Louis☯•

Man was she pretty.

Damnit, Louis, you need to stop thinking about her in that way. Zayn obviously fancies her and she most likely fancies him back so you really need to stop.

But I couldn't help it, she was perfect. And I'm not just saying that, I mean a lot when it comes to perfection. And she was pure perfection. I couldn't help but be turned around the entire ride just looking at her, talking to her.

"So Hannah, how many boyfriends have you had love?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Um.. Actually, none." She replied back with a giggle.

Damn that fucking giggle.

Seriously Louis, why are you freaking over a giggle?!

Mostly because it was the most beautiful laugh that my ears have ever heard and it meant so much more that it came from her.

I can't believe nobody has ever dated her, there's nothing possibly wrong with her. At least not in my eyes...

I don't think she noticed me staring at her, but I tried not to do it for very long. I gazed at her eyes for the longest period of time though, gosh they were gorgeous. Swirls of blues and greens filled them with impeccable clarity.

Her smile is what really got me though, she tried not to do it so often due to shy, awkwardness but I still noticed it. It was a huge fucking smile and it made me dizzy just thinking about it. I would do anything to keep that precious smile on that girl's face. Anything.