Twelve

It's three in the morning and here I am rewatching vampire dairies on Netflix. And that's the last thing I wanted to do. But since Savannah was next door moaning and screaming, I couldn't sleep. I don't even know how they put up with that when Savannah repeatedly came over to satisfy his needs. Did they stay the night at a hotel or something? Cause that was just annoying.

Those loud moans and screams. Gosh, I would've walked in on them if I didn't hear him grunting or the bed hitting the walls. I sighed as I watched the final clip of this bullcrap.

My phone chimed and vibrated

F.P

Why are you still up?!

My eyes widen in shock. That stalker, I thought and I chuckled a bit before texting her back.

Jinx

You stalking me?

F.P

Nobody needs to stalk you, child.

Jinx

Then how do you know I'm awake?

F.P

Your Facebook dot thing is green.

Jinx

.... Oh.

F.P

Go to sleep. We gotta talk about something important tomorrow.

I raised my brow

Jinx

What's so important?

F.P

You. Now go to sleep.

I rolled my eyes and shut my phone off.

"Jenn!" Mia yelled "Stacy!" I heard Savannah yell

"Jenn!" Mia yelled "Stacy!" I heard Savannah yell. I raised a brow. "What?" Flarah asked with a blank face "Coach Sandy is calling you." She smirked "I know. I just spoke to her. Hello Co-Captain." Flarah smiled, Right now I was tasting the floor. My best friend is the cheerleading captain!

"Wait what?!" We all exclaimed, "Yeah, I'm the cheer team captain." Flarah smirked "Impossible." Savannah said "Nothings impossible." Flarah smiled. Savannah glared at her "Watch your back." She sneered "And you watch yours." Flarah said with a sadistic smile, I rolled my eyes. She loved inflicting violence on people, this was nothing new.

Savannah turned her nose up and sashayed away from us. Gosh, I hate when she does that. "Hey Flare." Brandon said giving Flarah a full hug "Hey Brad." Flarah smiled returning the hug. Flare? Brad?! "Am I missing something?" I asked with a small smirk.

"How are you two not ripping each other heads off?" Austin asked "Hey where are-" Flarah started but was cut off who was seeking the answers to the same question I had. "My sisters? Back to Vancouver. Can you answer my question?" Austin answered "We agreed on being best friends." Brandon smirked. "It took us a while but here we are, finally." I heard her mumble before she walked up to me. "You like him don't you?" I asked bluntly.