Forty-one

"Alright, one last shot Mrs. Cruise." CLICK! "Fab, Okay hon, Your last shot is with your husband go change." My manager said shooing me away to see the photos I took, I ran in the room and smirked as shirtless Ryder stood before me. I wasted no time painting him with my bright red lipstick on his face and abs "Babe what are you-" "Ryder and Jenna- oh wow, This is perfect come out just like that." She smiled and I laughed at Ryder who looked beyond embarrassed. "Your face!" I laughed "Wanna play?" he smirked and began sucking and nibbling on my neck, I moaned a bit and pushed him away, now he was the one laughing at me. I looked in the mirror and saw a huge hickey on my neck, I rolled my eyes "Why are we so playful?" I asked "Cause we're together." he said grabbing my hand and leading us to the green room where they were going to take our last photos for the season since summer was around the corner. So I was currently standing in a bikini and Ryder only had on swimming trunks. "Ryder I'm going to need you to- oh my." she said looking at my neck, I blushed "I want the picture with that there don't cover that up." Ryder said "Yes sir." the makeup artist said then left the area "Okay wow. Jenna hon, Sit on him, please. Perfect." 

click! Click! Click! 

"Alright, you pretend that your running away from Ryder, Perfect." This went on for hours and hours until we finally finished. As soon as Ryder and I got the dressing room we teleported home.

****
Months later
****

"You're busted." Flarah said reading a magazine "How is that? What are you even talking about?" I asked, she held up the magazine she was looking at which had Ryder and me on the front cover. "Is that's vogue?" I asked "The real question is ... Is that a hickey?" she squeaked pointing at the huge purplish-red mark on my neck "Its makeup." I lied "Sure ... I can see one on your stomach." she said and I blushed "Ya caught me." I mumbled in defeat "You're lucky mom and dad didn't see this." she said and just as she said that Mom and Dad, plus Mother and Father teleported into the room. They looked around and minutes later my in-laws were in the room "That's who we were missing." Mother said and the twins teleported in the room then ran to the kitchen. 

My Mom, Mother, Mother in law, Dad, Father, and Father in law held up the magazine Flarah was reading and smirked at me. "Nice hickey." Mom commented and the rest of the adults in the room laughed "It was makeup!" I lied again "Well ... Your stomach says otherwise. I'm glad you two are having fun. Just don't have too much fun." Mother said "About that ... I'm pregnant." I lied again, they all gasped and Ryder came into the room "You lied to them again?" He laughed "Lie? You're not pregnant?" mother in law asked.

 "Heavens no, We're gonna wait." I smiled and he kissed me then suddenly we were drenched, not soaked or wet but DRENCHED! "Really?" I exclaimed and they all laughed "You guys were too cute." Mom said I rolled my eyes "Immature people sheesh!" I grumbled and my best friends walked in and soaked me with their own water as they made their way in the house. So I was beyond drenched, Ryder laughed me as I dried myself. "We're having a bbq today ... Why is this house only visible to us?" Mother in law asked "Cause I love you all and you guys love me back. That's the house we can only see the house." I answered, "HEY I FIGURED OUT THE SHY GIRLS SECRET!" Ryder yelled gaining everyone's attention. I groaned knowing the next few words to leave his lips were enough to drop everyone's IQ drop a few points. "What is it?" Savannah asked "She has a thing for me." he smirked I rolled my eyes "My secret, If you must know, is finding a way to both tolerate and love you fools at the same time," I answered honestly "Awe. You're making me cry." Mom said, "I barely said anything." I said raising my brow. "I know." she sniffed fanning her eyes and we all laughed.

***

3rd person POV

***

This family becomes stronger after the wedding and the love they have for each other. Unlocking 'secrets' and other things from Jinx. Though getting to this happy ending had its bumps and twists. What would've happened if they did arrange this?  "Ayo Ryder!" Brandon yelled "What?" Ryder yelled back "Mega cannonball!" He yelled running into the pool and Ryder followed. This Mega Cannonball made everyone that was a good distance away from the pool wet. "Really?" Jinx sighed looking at Savannah "Don't look at me that's your boyfriend." Savannah said sipping her fruit punch "RYDER!" Jinx yelled, "Ohh, you're in trouble." Jordan laughed earning a shove into the pool "I could've drowned!" Jordan exclaimed.

 "Oops?" Ryder said then faced his wife "Yes babe?" he said, "I'm soaked." She replied, "I see." Ryder smirked checking her out. His eyes lingered on her breast "Eyes up here trouble maker." she said, "But my pillows are begging for attention." He said referring to her boobs "Maybe if you behave then you can have some fun tonight." she smirked, "Yes ma'am!" he saluted and walked away. He knew he was going to have some fun either way maybe because it was the benefit of knowing the shy girls secret. Who knows.

The end.

****
Weird ending I know. Weird chapter, I know but the story is officially done. Sorry for the super late update and I should be posting chapter one for Girl in the hoodie in a couple of seconds but only chapter one and two will be out for this week before I start posting the others! I hope you guys and dont worry I got your bonus chapters!
                    Love you Joshians!!
                    xoxo, Joshina😘😁