2- boys.

Thank god school started on a Friday which means I'll probably see Luke Monday, fuck my life.
Michael came over today to hang out with me which puts me in a good mood. We ate cookie dough and I watched Michael play FIFA how fun? "MOTHER FUCKER!!!! " I'm guessing Michael lost. Again. "THIS IS IT, IM SO DONE, I HATE MYSELF . ONLY IF I HAD GIRL HANDS!! I FUCKING HATE FOOTBAL FUCK, FUCK, FUCK-FUCKER-FUCKY-FUCK, FUCK!!" I was laughing so hard I peed I'm not even lying I had to go upstairs and change everything. When I came down Michael was crying I'm so done oh my gosh.
•••••••
Saturday was okay and Sunday was ehh I just watched sponge Bob. Monday came Tay second day of school dreading to see Luke I don't care what he has to say or how sorry he was I was not gonna let him in my life like that, but maybe as a friend? That sounds better.
I was late to school of coursei walked into 1st period will a small smile my teacher stated her name and the rules and I took the only seat next to Scott. He's cool and a but we have low-key history so I don't like to bring that up, but he dose, allot. After 15 minutes me and Scott we're talking about summer I herd the door open. I was to tired to care, but Scott did. 'aye my boy, how are you?? " the boy I was to tired to care about said ,"I'm really not fine at all. "in that very second I knew who it was and was wondering if he knew the same. "what's wrong Luke??" Scott bothered Luke. "it's actually non of you're business so please move on and let me be ,"Luke strongly said. Scott pouted, "awe did mommy and daddy die or something geese! " I almost slapped him till.. "yeah actually they did in a car crash 2 days ago, but thanks for reminding me that they will no longer be apart of my life. " I turned around so Luke would see who just herd this awful new Liz was like a mom to me and so was Bob he was like a dad I always thought he was gay tho. "ohmygod ' was all he said I got up as fast as I could, he probably thought I was gonna storm off, but I asked him to meet me in the hallway in 2 minutes. He waled outside and said " lyss -i," I cut him off and just hugged him I think we big cried tbh. "I'm sorry," we both say , but I meant it for his parents not what he did to me that was honestly gruesome.