1- junior year

It was 6:30am ,I don't have to be at school till 9 what the fuck body go back to sleep. I just couldn't sleep it was weird like I had a adrenalin rush or something ,but why I fucking hate school ! After about an hour I passed out. I was sleeping so peacefully till my mom had the balls to turn my light on and rips the blankets off Me ."What the foook mom ," I half screamed at her. "silly girl get up time for school," she said what seemed like a attitude. "yay," I said annoyed. It only took me about 15 minutes to get dressed I honestly didn't care what people thought of me, or what they'll say about me. It's school who am trying to impress? Deez Nuts? No, thought so. I walked downstairs waiting on my mom to give me my keys to the truck. "oh.. " was all she said. "um..what now. " I was getting very pissed now. "your wearing that? " she gave me a dirty look, I looked down I had on black leggings with a nirvana long sleeve with vans. "mom its school not fucking golden corral ." she gave me a look and smiled, "only you Alyssa. "I just took the keys and left. I drove straight to school. Soon as I pulled up you could already see the whorses (punn) . Lord help was all I could think. I soon got out of the car went straight to the office to get my schedule,eww. I called my friend Laney and asked where she was she said, " I'm out front with the boys so bring that ass  here boi, " then hung up. I speed walked there so I could see them, not like we ate pizza all summer and got fat or anything. Before I know it Michael Hugs me like it's been years, "awe you didn't where your pizza shirt? " he asked and pouted . "was I supposed to? " I asked, "NO just wondering ." he half screamed , "emm okay?" was all I said . After greeting calum , and Ashton, and Laney I felt a little better . After about 30 minutes me and Michael had 2nd period together (it's a even day) he kept blabbing on and on about how he wants to just sleep , pet ponies, and eat pizza . We finally get to 2 period and we have a chill teacher, she explained the rules and said we could use are phones , but to just get our work done. "year 3 and we're still in intensive reading, why can't they just tell us we are slow and move on with it. " Michael groans I just giggle because I know it's true. 2nd period flew by so fast. By the time I realised the hell already rang Michael walked me to 4th period which I have with Laney and Calum !! "oh sweet ," cal said in a high pitched voice. "mom is here no cursing." I laughed "guys stop!! " This class was pre -calculus, " I like pre-calumess," Laney stated I just sat there thinking if something was going on between them I'm surprised she didn't say anything.. See this class flew buy even faster than 2nd wow. Before we left our teacher called attendance I was daydreaming till I herd a name I have been dreading for the last 3 years. "U'm Luke Robert Hemmings??" Mr. Rose asked, some kid said skiping ,but I went into total shock , I was lucky enough to not get any classes with him, but oh my gosh I think I lost my berries...
6th period went by slow so did 7th we had that class 2 X odd and even days, it was culinary so I was pretty happy till Mrs.patt or patty called for Luke's name during attendance ..yay..