4-stressed out

" I'm so sorry Luke ." I hugged him back and I could feel the hot tears running down my back from Luke.
"My mom has this note for your parents when she was in ICU .I was going to give it to you're parents , but your here. .so here. " He gave me this envelope that said Neil&Angel.
( My parents. )
"Before my mom took her last breath she told my that they have to read it and solve something, I don't really know what, but make sure they get this lyss." He said very sternly, "yeah uh totally I promise I'll give it to them when I get home for sure. "
...
"Lucus, Alyssa may you please get in the class room so I can assign seats thank you. " Ms.Falli stated.
As we walked in all eyes where on Luke like he was a taco or something.
"Alright first row ,Ben, Tom,Richard, Elizabeth. Second row, Deja, Ashley, Justin, Scott. Third row Kevin, Trevor, Allen, Alyssa. Finally fourth row Allen reed,  Carl, Jim and Lucus. " Ms.Falli. said then Luke spoke up, "miss fan you just call me Luke it would mean allot? " ,"yeah sure whatever, "She said much rather rude at least I had Luke and Scott with me in the back row Thank God!
...
All class Luke slept I mean I couldn't blame him at all he looked terrible and I felt so bad for him. All class I was thinking about him and all the good times we used to have.
The rest of my day rolled by like it was nothing I had the rest of my 2 classes With Luke that put me in a good mood I don't really know about him tho tbh.
After the last bell rang at 1:30 I went straight home to tell my parents about the news for our loved ones Liz and Bob. My mother was crushed I gave her the note that Luke had given me in 1st hour and said to not read it until dad gets home she was actually understanding about it. Finally I was back in my cave (my room bc i never leave it tbh) and played some music and danced in my room like a weirdo till I herd a knock at my door assuming it was my mom I yelled" yo dat door be open fam, "like the idiot I am.   Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom.  There it was now I'm getting pissed like wtf is she that lazy I opened the door and said, "look mom your annoying the living he'll out of me , don't you know how to turn a handle?" When I looked at the person it was not my mom or dad it was Luke....
I just stood there thinkin why he's in my house knocking on my door.
"Uh your mom asked me to come to dinner and I don't have a family anymore so I said yes I'm sorry I botherd you dancing famm. "
"I'm sorry you can come in if you want??"it came out more as a question.
"No it's okay I'll just go down stairs" he said very bluntly. And vanished
Wow I'm such a bad person I thought, Jesus I'm a bad person, holy shit I'm a bad person.
...
Dinner was okay,  not much was said , but all I could feel was Luke's gaze on me and every time I would look he would smile knowing I hate it when people stare at me yeeesus.
After dinner my dad took Luke home I mean he didn't even say goodbye to me. Am I that bad omg.
..
Tuesday Wednesday an Friday rolled around no sight of Luke I started to worry.
When I got home my mom was in the guest room I mean it was weird because it's a guest room for guests she was changing the sheets to a dark blue/ black sheets.
"What are you doing?" I questioned. Her
"What dose it look like Alyssa? "
.
"Who's coming over? "
.
"It don't matter till Sunday"
.
"Why?"
.
"Because I said so."
.
"But why? "
.
"Beacuse it has nothing to do with you."
Ouch. .
My Saturday concluded of me snap chating. And Netflix. I couldn't wait till Sunday
...
Its 1am Sunday my mom was awake and in the guest room
"Okay now who's staying here because this room looks like Ashtons? "
.
"You'll see later. " was all she said
After I drifted off into a slumber I was woken up by my dad.
"Alyssa your going to miss your horse show, get up and dressed."
I jolted up
holy shit I forgot about this I called my trainer asking where she and my horse was . I was s caught up with this whole Luke thing I actually forgot holy shit. I put on my Devon air riding pants and my riding shirt and met my dad at the car.
"Moms not going? "
.
"She's helping our new guest with his new room , but I'll be there to watch you kick ass."
.
"Thanks dad." I laughed
We finally pulled up to the show grounds and I saw my horse and my trainer I'm so blessed that my horse jack didn't eat her face off. He's quite a asshole tbh.
"Alright go kick some ass I'll be watching! "My dad said
.
"You'll do great Alyssa,  you've worked so hard with Jack I know that you will win!!" Erica said to me.
.
"Thank you guys so much!!"
..
Watching the other riders was hard they were going so fast at every jump, I hope Jack is energized.
.
"Alyssa Funk please get in the ring to being your class, " the judge announced .
Holy shit this is it I got my course down and ready to kick ass. My horse was the tallest out of everyone's and has the longest legs lmao.
Soon as I walked in I could already tell Jack was ready,he started to trot in place ready to run .
.
"This is the 3 foot 6 jumper class rider at the buzz you may begin. "
.
Bzzzzz
Boom Jack was galloping at a good pace where he couldn't  hurt him self.  Yeah holding him back was so much fun YAY. The jumps where high to me but not my horse we were flying and before I knew it we were done!  We had the fastest time of the Year! !!
I was so happy I started crying . When I first got Jack he was abused and now look at us in first place in one of the hardest levels! !
After my win I hugged everyone and took Jack back to the stalls and untacked him and gave him a bubble bath that he deserved . I was beyond happy of this out come and couldn't see how this day could be any better! After taking Jack back to the barn I went home with 4 blue ribbons.
..
"Alyssa darling I wish. Was there to see that I'm so proud of you both this is amazing! ! I knew you would kick ass I told you!!"
.
"Thank you mom!"I gave her a hug.
..
I was exhausted!!!!!!!
I went straight to the shower! After about 45 minutes got out and put on a tank top with Sophie shorts. I herd music coming from the guest room it was a sing that was oddly familiar to me after listening it was" do I wanna know? "By atrict monkeys. I opened the door to see a teen with familiar blonde hair...hmm...
.
"Luke? !?"
He looks back smiles
"Luke! !"
I ran to him and hugged him tightly
"Your my new guest? !"
.
"You know it lyss," he said and smiled he hugged me and I did the same
.
Wait. . Do I? ...do I miss him? I thought. . I could feel my stomach turn holy shit I do, but not in the way my brain dose , but the way my heart dose. . 

.....
Authors. Note.
-Sorry for not updating,  but this story is about to get really good.
Ps I do ride horses but if you don't want horse stuff in the story just comment thank you guys for reading my book love you all: ))