Chapter 10

Kellin's POV**

That night with Vic has been in my mind ever since. It's been three days now, and Vic has been out a lot. He's out right now too. He said that he wants to go tell Jackie about us. I offered to go, but he said that he should do it alone.

I'm sitting on his bed, just thinking. Is it smart to be alone in my own head? Probably not. I'm just curious as to why he doesn't want me with him when he tell her.

I decided to text Jackie.

'Hey Jacklyn.'

I sat my phone down and waited for a response.

'I thought we agreed to never call me that...'

'Well, it is your name. Anyways, what's up? It's been awhile.'

'Yeah. Too long. Nothing much. Vic just got here a few minutes ago. Hey! That reminds me. Did you read that note I had Vic give you yet?'

'Uh, no. I totally forgot about it. I'll go read it now.'

'Alright. I just didn't know how to tell you in person. Love ya Kells. I hope we can hang out soon. Vic says there's something he wants to tell me. I'll text you later.'

'Okay. Have fun. Love you too Jackie.'

Note. Note. Note. I know that Vic packed it because I remember unpacking it. But where did it go? I stood up and walked into the bathroom slowly but steadily. Then I remembered. It's under the sink with my hair stuff.

I grabbed the note then walked back to the room. I sat on the bed and opened the small envelope. Once I unfolded the paper, in Jackie's handwriting, it read:

"Hey Kells. I'm sorry. I apologize in advance. I really wanted to tell you in person. But I didn't know how to say it. In fact, this letter took me probably five times to write. And I still don't think I have it right... Anyways, Kellin baby, I'm in love with Vic."

My heart leaped into my throat. I felt horrible. She's going to be crushed when Vic tells her. But I had to keep reading on.

"So, that was the easy part. Here's the hard part... I know you like Vic too. I can tell by the way you look at him. I just wanted to tell you, that Vic and I are together. Like, together together. He's my boyfriend. He asked me out the night we left and we had to crawl through your window while I was half asleep. I know it's only been a few days, or however long depending on when you're reading this, but still. You deserve to know. Love, Jackie."

My heart shattered. I felt sick to my stomach and a sharp pain spread throughout my body. I am well and truly done. I sat and shakily wrote my letter.

'Vic, I thought you loved me. I thought we were meant to be. You never told me and I was left told find out like this. How could you? Well, you can have Jackie. I hope you two will be happy. You won't have to deal with me anymore. I'm going to die soon anyways. I loved you Vic, and you broke my heart.
-Kellin'

I left the house as fast as I could and walked. I just kept walking and walking. He probably didn't even go over to Jackie's house to tell her about us. He probably went over there to make out with her and have sex with her. Ghahhh.

I turned a corner and there it was. I didn't know how long I had been walking. Before I knew it, I was back at the spot where I once tried to kill myself. I climbed to the roof and looked over at the city. I looked at the height then climbed over the ledge.

I sat, contemplating jumping. Then I broke down. I began to sob uncontrollably. My stomach began to churn and I felt sick again. I hugged my stomach and cried harder. I couldn't breathe.

I leant forward a little to hug my stomach better. But then I slipped.

-----

Vic's POV**

"Hey Jackster." I said to Jackie when she opened her door.

"Hey babe." She said then pecked me on my lips. I gave her a small smile.

"We need to talk. I have something to tell you." She looked kinda worried.

"Come in. Have a seat on the couch. No one's home, so don't worry." I walked in and sat. She sat next me and faced me.

"Jackie, there's no easy way to say this..." I began.

"Then don't talk." She said then leant forward and kissed me.

"Jackie, I'm serious." I said. Then she bit her lip and looked at me innocently. I groaned. She smiled. She knew she had me.

She pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me. For a virgin, she was one horny girl.

"Ja..." I tried. She caught my mouth with hers and slid her tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a little bit before she invaded my mouth. Our tongues wrestled with each other. It was getting pretty heated before my phone rang indicating I got a message. I broke off the kiss and went to reach for it.

I stopped when Jackie started to attack my neck and palm me through my shorts. I let out a soft moan. She unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped them. She looked at me before tugging my shorts down along with my boxers. She attacked my lips against before grabbing a hold of my throbbing co.ck.

She flicked her wrist up and down too slow.

"Fa-aster." I breathed. She obliged. She sped up and started kissing down my body. I threw my head back and moaned a little. Then I felt her mouth wrap around me.

"Oh my G-God." I moaned. She bobbed her head up and down. I grabbed a handful of her hair and she went faster. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach begin to build up. I made her stop.

I sat up and unbuttoned her blouse. I slid it off of her. She wasn't wearing a bra. I took her big breasts and massaged them. Then I began to suck on one. She bit her lip and hummed. Then I pulled down her skirt along with her underwear. I threw them then went for her lips.

I gently layed us back then softly kissed down her body. I stopped at her waist line. I looked up at her to ask permission. She nodded.

I spread the lips in between her hips and just as I was about to work my magic, I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi. Is this Vic Fuentes?" The person on the other line asked.

"That's me. Who's this?"

"My name is Doctor Way. I assume you know Kellin?"

"Yes. Is everything alright?" I asked, growing worried.

"Um. Not exactly. I need you to come down to the hospital as soon as possible." He requested.

"Um, o-of course. I'm on my way." I said then hung up.

"Who was that, baby?" Jackie asked.

"It was the hospital. Something is wrong with Kellin." I said as I walked over to the front door.

"Oh no. Did they say?"

"No." I answered. "They just said to go down there as soon as possible."

"Well I'll come with you. Then when we get back, we can finish what we started."

"No, Jackie. Do you not understand? This isn't a joke! Kellin is probably seriously hurt and all you're thinking about is sex! And our you know what maybe you don't, but I love Kellin. And we are over." I said then slammed the door.

Be okay Kells. I'm sorry.