Chapter 4 *REWRITTEN*

Nolan's POV

I am going to kill Jay! That is, if Teddy doesn't do it first since she already threw him across the room, leaving a crack in the drywall. "Did you sleep during the pack meeting? I swore you were more intelligent than this! Or are you really that much of a dumbass?"

"Teddy. I thought-"

"You thought? That's a first." Teddy rolled her eyes as Jay tried rushing her, only to be flung into the wall again- this time leaving a hole, that's going to be a pain in my ass to fix tomorrow."Maybe you are a dumbass."

Realising there was going to be a fight between the two siblings, I stepped in front of Ebony. I swear if those two hurt them-there will be hell to pay. Ebony held onto my waist, even the slight touch of her hand was enough to send shocks through my body. I wanted to moan at the shocks, however, I had to worry about her getting hurt or my house having more damage than a crack in the drywall.

"Theodora! James! Separate, now!" I used my alpha voice, making Ebony grab onto my arm. Mate scared. Comfort mate. "It's okay." I pulled her closer to me.

"Hey, Nol- you need to..." Keith trailed off, seeing my eyes flash. Looking at his mate and her brother in opposite corners of the room. "Bad time?"

"Shit, sorry- um what do you need?"

"Are you doing training tomorrow or do you want me to continue the training?"

On one hand, it's been about a week since I've overseen the training and I know that I had to get back to it. On the other hand, Ebony just woke up again today and has no idea what is going on. Maybe I'll just take her with me tomorrow.

"I'll do it."

"I'll let the fighters know." Keith shook his head before walking out, probably to get away from the madness.

"Teddy you can go with him if you want to."

"No, I'm fine here." Another arm grab from Ebony. "Somebody needs to take care of Jay."

Alright, if you're sure." I questioned.

"Of course, and your mom will be here in a little while." Teddy motioned to Ebony. "I suggest taking someone back upstairs before she arrives.:

"Yeah, that might be best." I agreed with her. "Can you keep her occupied, and maybe order some pizza while I get her situated upstairs."

"Sure."

"Come on little wolf." I held my hand out for Ebony to grab it.

Once she did, I led her back into my room. Walking into my room, I saw that Jay put a frickin' Transformers comforter on bed- I just told him about the guest room. Kill Jay later, Nol. Just kill him later. It did however, put a smile on Ebony's face, which in return made me smile.

"There you go." I placed her on the bed. "Do you want to watch t.v.?" That was a quick head nod from her; other than this morning, I wondered when she last watched t.v. was? "Alright, what do you want to watch?"

She cocked her head to the side. Stupid Nolan, she's has no idea what there was on the tv.

"That's okay, I'll just put something on." As I flipped through Hulu, I noticed Ebony looking at the blanket that was sitting on the corner of the bed. "Are you cold, Little wolf?"

Another head nod. I stopped searching for a show, instead I picked up Ebony, moving her to the other side of the bed. Once I had pulled the comforter up, I moved her back over into her spot before covering her in the blankets.