You said your name was...?

"Hello everyone..." the tall boy said with the stupidest grin on the planet. He had a strong accent which Ryan noticed. "Whoa! You from England?"

The man nodded his head like a child, "Yepperoo, Oxfordshire." Ryan nodded his head to tell him that he understands. Jack stands up from his computer and walks over to him to shake his hand. "What's up man, I'm Jack."

"Gavin Free. Pleased to meet you all." He said looking around the room. Gavin. I had to remember that. When Gavin's eyes looked at me, he locked his eyes to mine. I smiled and waved, "Michael."

Gavin's frozen state broke and he nodded his head once again, "Mi-cool."

I laughed at the way his accent changed my name. "No, dude, MICHAEL." I said sternly but playfully.

Gavin chuckled, "Mi-cool." He shrugged as he looked over my shoulder towards Ray who was still watching my every move. I relaxed back into my chair and turned back facing my Xbox game.

I heard Ray get up from his chair and walk behind me as he made his way to Gavin. His hand slid across my back in flirty way and I sat straight up and kept my focus on my screen. Ray's hand found a comfy spot in between my neck and shoulder as he shook his other hand with Gavin. "Ray Narvaez Jr. But you can call me Ray."

Gavin laughed and held his stomach with his other hand as he bent back from laughing so hard. "Okay, Ray," He stressed his name, "nice to meet you as well as the rest of the crew. It's an honour to be working with you all..." Gavin kept talking with his fancy Oxford accent. It was easily the cutest thing I've ever heard. Ray's hand lovingly squeezed its place again and he kissed the top of my head before returning to his seat to the left of me. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Gavin standing there staring at my head with a slightly opened jaw. I focused back on my screen when Geoff starting talking, "Ok, Gav! Being the lazy-ass I am, I didn't get you a desk."

"You still haven't gotten me a desk!" Ryan shouted from his seat on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up, Ryan." Geoff countered comically. "Any way, Gavin, you can sit..." Geoff walked over to the extra desk to my right which was currently being used to hold all of our merchandise. Geoff shoved off everything from the table and pulled over a chair from another office down the hall. "You can sit here. Gus will be here with a TV, computer and Xbox for you in an hour or so.  You are free to roam the Rooster Teeth building if you want. Hey, Michael!" I jolted at the sound of my name; I turned in my chair to face my boss. "Michael, you're not doing anything, go take Gavin around. Give him a tour." I looked over at Ray who had his headphones on, controller in hand but his face was facing my direction waiting for my response. I turned my attention back to Geoff as I agreed to give Gavin a tour.

I got up from my chair and placed the controller down and I stood next to Gavin. He was a good 3 inches taller than I was and thinner than everyone in the office. "Alright, Gavin. Let’s go." I forced an annoyed sound because I noticed Ray looking at us again. I led Gavin out of the small office room and shut the black, chipping door.

We walked down a few hallways with various doors leading to other offices of Rooster Teeth employees. Gavin had not said a word the entire time so all you could hear was our footsteps and a few mumbled conversations throughout the building. I was perfectly ok with him not speaking whilst we were alone because when Gavin first spoke, I had to force myself to breathe. His voice was so British and adorable; it fit him perfectly. I couldn't stop thinking about how he would feel in my arms or how he'd look in my car or on my bed. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'd already pictured him under me, but one look at him and there was no way not to. But not hearing his angelic voice was worse. "Okay man, I'll show you the break room." I said with a more relaxed tone breaking the silence between us. I hoped for some rebuttal but all he responded with was a smile head nod.