Skulduggery Pleasant Quotes

Hey I'm doing more quotes however I'm not writing who aaid them on all of the quotes, for i dont know who said all of the quotes. So if I didn't write who said it and you want to know that badly than if you put it in the comments and I will find out. I will be trying to put which book it's from though. Most of these quotes will also be longer. So enjoy the quotes ;p

__________________________

"What is it?" Stephanie whispered.

"That, my dear Valkyrie, is what we call a monster."

She looked at Skulduggery." You don't know why it is, do you?"

"I told you what it is, it's a horrible monster. Now shut up before it comes over here and eats us." -Skulduggery Pleasant & Valkyrie Cain (1)

"There's no such thing as winning or losing. There is won an there is lost, there is victory and defeat. There are absolutes. Everything in between is still left to fight for. Serpine will have won only when there is no one left to stand against him. Until then, there is only the struggle, because tides do what tides do, they turn."-Skulduggery Pleasant (1)

Valkyrie: "your such a moron."

Skulduggery:"don't be jealous of my genius." -Skulduggery Pleasant & Valkyrie Cain (1)

"Found something?"

"No, sorry. I thought I had, but, no, it turned out to be, uh, more floor."

-Valkyrie Cain (1)

"What would killing the Elders result in?"

"Panic? Fear? Three empty parking spaces in the sanctuary?" -either Skulduggery Pleasant or Valkyrie Cain (1)

"I love you all, even those I don't particularly like. That's you beryl."

-Gordon's will (1)

"Every solution to every problem is simple. It's the distance between the two where the mystery lies." 

-Skulduggery Pleasant (1)

"Was it a test?" She asked. "I mean, I know I'm still new to this  I'm still the rookie. Did you hang back to test me, to see if I'd be able to handle it alone?"

"We'll kind of," he said. "Actually, no, nothing like that. My shoelace was untied. That's why I was late. That's why you were alone."

"I could have been killed because you were tying your SHOELACE?"

"An untied shoelace can be dangerous," he said. "I could have tripped." She stared at him. A moment dragged by. "I'm joking," he said at last. She relaxed. "Really?"

"Absolutely. I would never have tripped. I'm far too graceful."

-Skulduggery Pleasant & Valkyrie Cain (1)

"This is your only chance. Tell me where the key is."

"Okay."

Serpine raised an eyebrow "Really?"

"No, only joking. Do your worst."

-Serpine & Skulduggery Pleasant (1)

"Wait, do they even know I'm coming with you?" "No. But they like surprises. Almost always."

-Skuldugggery Pleasant (1)

"The world is bigger than you know, and scarier than you might imagine. The only currency worth anything is being true to yourself, and the only goal worth seeking is finding out who you truly are." -Gordon's Will (1)

"I cannot have chaos erupting around me until I am prepared for it. I am a collector. I am an observer. I don't participate. My resources, and my standing, must be secure before I can allow the uncertainty of war to crash down pain us." -China Sorrows (1)

"It's really not as bad as it sounds. I was attacked by a shark once, back when I was alive. Well, not so much a shark as a rather large fish. And not so much attacked as looked at menacingly. But it had murder in its eyes, that fish. I knew, in that instant, if our roles had been reversed and the fish had been holding the fishing pole

And I had been the one to be caught, it wouldn't hesitate a moment before eating me. So I cooked it and ate it before it had a chance to turn the tables." -Skulduggery Pleasant (1)

'Dublin city was quiet as they reached the Waxworks Museum, as if it was holding its breath.' (1)

'Stephanie could see the greed seep into the watery eyes of her father's brother, a horrible little man called Fergus, as he nodded sadly and spoke sombrely and pocketed the silverware when he thought no one was looking' (1)

'With his sunglasses gone and his scarf hanging down there was no denying that he had no flesh, he had no skin, he had no eyes and he had no face. All he had was a skull for a head. ' (1)

"Cheer up everyone," he said a new brightness to his voice. "Since we're all going to die horribly anyway, what's there to be worried about?" (1)

"He put on his hat and wrapped his scarf around his jaw, but did without the wig and the sunglasses. He clicked his keychain and the car beeped and the doors locked.

"That's it?"

He looked up. "Sorry?'

"Aren't you afraid it might get stolen? We're not exactly in a good part of town."

"It's got a car alarm."

"Don't you, like, cast a spell on it or something? To keep it safe?"

"No. It's a good car alarm."

-Skulduggery Pleasant & Valkyrie Cain (1)

'By the time they got to Denholm Street, at had been beaten back and the night was soaking through the city.' (1)

"I there's one regret that I have had in life, it is that I never fathered any children. There are times, when I look at what Fergus and Beryl have produced, when I consider myself fortunate, but there are also times when it breaks my heart." -Gordon's will (1)

"Doors are for people with no imagination." -Skulduggery Pleasant (1)

"I am, as you say a skeleton, I have been for a while now."-Skulduggery Pleasant (1)

__________________________

So I don't know I'd you notice but all of these quotes came from the first book so ya if you did not notice than you wouldn't make a very good detective, as its a simple thing. No need to cry you can still be a detective. I was only joking. Hahahaha well... Anyways , I just want to say thanks to those of you who are reading this and I'm doing this mainly because there are no Skulduggery Pleasant quote wattpad thingys on here and I'm tired so goodnight and until next time