Faceless Ones Quotes

So this is my 4th set of quotes and I have yet to received any comments. So ya and I am feeling really sick right now so I'm only going to do 10 and have fun reading :D

__________________________

"Then I reckon we got ourselves a good old-fashioned standoff."

...

Nobody moved, or said anything, for the next few moments.

"Old-fashioned standoffs are mighty borin." (3)

"I'm sorry, I don't know what any of you want, or why guns and knives are being waved around, or why the girl has just been taken hostage, but everyone seems to be acting like having a TALKING SKELETON in the room is perfectly normal. And you, where at your eyes? How can you see? How come the only people with eyes in this room are me and her?" (3)

"That's a shame. I'm sure somebody, somewhere, cares." (3)

Clarabelle laughed like she'd just heard the funniest thing ever. "Of course you HOPE you won't die,Valkyrie! Who would HOPE to die? That's just SILLY! But you probably WILL die, that's what I'm saying. Don't you think so?" (3)

Tanith: have you called the police?

Fergus: they, uh, they said they'd call by this afternoon.

Tanith: tell them not to bother...I'm his doctor.

Beryl: what kind of doctor dresses in brown leather?

Tanith: the kind that looks good in it.

(3)

"It's fairly standard. Also, I'm fourteen. Also, your beard's stupid."

"Isn't this fun?" Skulduggery said brightly. "The three of us getting along so well." (3)

"Oh my god you're thicker than you look." (3)

"Do you think we'll be waiting long?" Valkyrie asked, keeping her voice low.

"The last time we were in this building, we accused the grand Mage of being a traitor," Skulduggery said. "Yes, I think we'll be waiting long." (3)

"You don't treat me like a child."

He smiled. "Of course I do, but you seen to have this ridiculous notion that being treated like a child means to be treated with less respect than an adult." (3)

"Well, ya, but she looks, like, twenty-two. And she acts like a four-year-old."

(3)

__________________________

Well that's it for today. Comment what our taken name would be :) and Imma cross my fingers that one day I can be an elemental. Lol ;) have a great rest of the day.